Precautions to be taken witb eggs selling business

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Packaging is very important indeed given that eggs are so fragile. Also, you should have a good source, not one that will sell you eggs that are about to be hatched. You will lose customers if you sell them those.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
One of the precaution that you have to look after in this kind of business is to try as much as possible to avoid doing deliveries in a long-distance place to avoid damage on the road.
This is why there are some kind of businesses that I can never do. Just like selling eggs. Anyone who wants to do something like this needs to be extra careful and I don't think I am

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, carefullnes is the first thing to be considered, carefulness need to be applied while engaging in egg selling business, as it is very fragile and need proper packaging too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, carefullnes is the first thing to be considered, carefulness need to be applied while engaging in egg selling business, as it is very fragile and need proper packaging too

There are so many people who go into debt because they carried price of eggs and they got broken because it is not something that you can pack back. Anyone who is not calm cannot do it

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You also have to consider your market in relation to the shelf life of eggs. Don't buy what you can't sell off within one month because eggs get spoilt after a month.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I've seen a business owner that only makes his purchase of eggs once weekly, and that's all that's done that day. This helps him to focus on getting the delivery perfectly

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
L
We can check when will the eggs going to spoiled. There are times that a small crack can destroy the quality of eggs in trays. This is what my aunt claimed when selling her eggs from the store.
Yes this is actually true, once one egg in particular gets cracked, if you do not spot it on time and remove the rest, it would end up spoiling the other ones as well. I heard even water could spoil them.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are things that you should always take note of before you make your calculations when purchasing the eggs in large quantity from the poultry farm as if not you will run at loss

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is a profitable business as I see lots of people doing it here. We have shops here that sell eggs but they also keep other things too with them. But as others said it's a sensitive business as the egg easily broke if not handled carefully.

Eggs are very healthy for consumption which is why a lot of people are always buying it all the time and it's helping those that are into the business of selling it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling eggs is profitable as a lot of people love eating eggs. Other than having good packaging, egg sellers must take caution when transporting eggs from the supplier to the stores to avoid damages.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Egg vendors immediately sell the eggs to avoid damage. Eggs need to be refrigerated. They become spoiled. Once cooked, the egg yolk turned gray or blackish sign that it is no longer fresh. Also, the spoiled egg easily bursts in boiling water despite low heat. I am a victim of that, buying spoiled eggs despite I refrigerated them.
Eggs get spoilt when they are kept for too long like for example when an egg vendor purchases so many eggs and without selling the old ones he/she restock another even with you putting it in the refrigerator or reserving in a normal temperature it still gets spoilt why because it has actually stayed for too long.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
In my case, I buy only one tray and we consume the eggs in two weeks. I seldom eat eggs but people at home like so much hard boil or scramble eggs. Those sellers already knew what to do with the eggs they sold.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Selling eggs is profitable as a lot of people love eating eggs. Other than having good packaging, egg sellers must take caution when transporting eggs from the supplier to the stores to avoid damages.

Being able to make sure you do your customers within the locations that are not too far from your farm is something that is also going to help.

Back