Price of rice in my country

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Yes you are right. Therefore, very few young people are interested in working as farmers. They prefer to work in offices or factories. Not many people are even interested in selling or doing business.
There are classy farmers. They have advanced farming tools unlike in the past so obsolete and tiresome to them. They're hi tech farmers this time though the help of technology and perhaps AI.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are classy farmers. They have advanced farming tools unlike in the past so obsolete and tiresome to them. They're hi tech farmers this time though the help of technology and perhaps AI.
Here, farmers have not adopted sophisticated technology other than tractors for plowing fields, rice threshing machines, and rice grinding machines to convert it into rice. So the majority of farmers are old people. The younger generation is afraid to go to the rice fields, they tend to be afraid of working under the sun.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Here, farmers have not adopted sophisticated technology other than tractors for plowing fields, rice threshing machines, and rice grinding machines to convert it into rice. So the majority of farmers are old people. The younger generation is afraid to go to the rice fields, they tend to be afraid of working under the sun.
We cannot blame the younger generation because they were not trained when they were kids. The parents must bring with them their kids to the farm to enlight them on the importance of farming and to let them think if farming is best for them to pursue.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We cannot blame the younger generation because they were not trained when they were kids. The parents must bring with them their kids to the farm to enlight them on the importance of farming and to let them think if farming is best for them to pursue.
Yes, you are right, sometimes parents spoil their children too much. So as a result they don't want to work hard to continue their business. When I was still at school, I was often trained to be involved and help my parents in selling, so I was already familiar with the world of selling. šŸ˜

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The price of rice in my country is hard to think. It soared like crazy. The price per kilo before premium rice was 42 pesos now it's 57 pesos or $1. 04 USD. I bought 1 sack $70 USD, last week, it was $40. 10 USD šŸ˜©.
My country seems to be worst. The price of rice jumped from around $45 per 50kg bag to around $60 per bag. Is becoming increasingly difficult to stay alive these days.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
In Croatia goverment order malls to lower some price of food. Rice included. They did but only most expensive rice. Lower price rice, white, stayed same. They did same for all articles. Price went down only for premium brands.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
That's true crimes may soar because of this. It seems like an eternity.
Post automatically merged:

That's too expensive. It seems very hard to be happy with the situations we have this time. šŸ˜”
My country seems to be worst. The price of rice jumped from around $45 per 50kg bag to around $60 per bag. Is becoming increasingly difficult to stay alive these days.

That's too expensive. It seems very hard to be happy with the situations we have this time. šŸ˜”

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
There are smuggled sacks of rice in Zamboanga city and the Ph prepaid went there and distributed the rice for free 1 sack per family.

Back