Principle: "Business is a business"

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In business, we cannot let clients keep on installing the payment of their availed products. We can do this if they are clients who have been loyal to us. Even in our family members or relatives, we need to impose no credits to them. If we let them do a lot of credits, the business will suffer financially. That is the reason why some businesses suffered and went to bankruptcy. This principle can serve as a reminder for the people who are in business. We need to do the real business and not to give in to certain bad things in business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
I always like this principle that business is business and everyone should come to terms with it. you don't joke with what I intend to make money from even as a family member

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.748
How you want to run your business, it is best you start it that way from the very beginning. Most customers tend to take opportunities given to them for granted, or they simply misuse it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The most important thing is for you to have a payment structure which is going to favour your business to make sure that all your funds are available for you to use and run your business whenever you want to make use of them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.375
Yes for you to succeed in any business you must exercise on the above business principles. The law must be equally applicable to all the customers for your business for sure.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Sure business is business and it should remain that way you don't have to mix it with pleasure it is best not to give customers that topportunity of changing this for you

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Business is not a community project that can be done anyhow and no one cares about results. Business is a serious thing that involves commitment of resources which must be ploughed back and interest made.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
In business, we cannot let clients keep on installing the payment of their availed products. We can do this if they are clients who have been loyal to us. Even in our family members or relatives, we need to impose no credits to them. If we let them do a lot of credits, the business will suffer financially. That is the reason why some businesses suffered and went to bankruptcy. This principle can serve as a reminder for the people who are in business. We need to do the real business and not to give in to certain bad things in business.
Some people find it very easy to adhere to this and some people find it hard because they may want to favour any of their family members or their friends when they do business together

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Business is business has a broad meaning, and we don't have to define it strictly, we have to be wise and prudent, we don't only have to give credit to loyal customers, but also families who need up to a certain number of platforms we can give credit. If you hire your family too they should be paid like everyone else.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.375
For me I would elaborate it on this angle, the business as it is never knows anyone. Even you as the owner you must pay for the products that you take for your personal use on the business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
For me I would elaborate it on this angle, the business as it is never knows anyone. Even you as the owner you must pay for the products that you take for your personal use on the business.
This is very sound. That you own the business doesn't mean that you should be taking goods from the business without payment, you would see that business would be run down.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very sound. That you own the business doesn't mean that you should be taking goods from the business without payment, you would see that business would be run down.
That is why I don't handle the finances and sales in my business. My sales person is very professional and independent. She won't release any product even to me as the boss if she doesn't receive payment.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
I talk with my sub ordinates politely in business and sometime when I see the customer is my relative then I give him some extra favor, but these all things remain up to some level there are certain boundaries and after then I say as business is business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Business is a serious thing that involves commitment as such everyone should know about it and keep to it. you need to make profit resources which must be ploughed back

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How you want to run your business, it is best you start it that way from the very beginning. Most customers tend to take opportunities given to them for granted, or they simply misuse it.
Yeah, once that opportunity has been given to them as soon as you establish your business, it won't be easy to correct that and when you do they would see you as being hard and feel it's because you are now making more and want to cut them off.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
I get your point. Humans are just users opportuni given to them can be misuse and it is not good for your business, so you need to emphasize that business is business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I always like this principle that business is business and everyone should come to terms with it. you don't joke with what I intend to make money from even as a family member
The nature of every business is making profit which is why whenever you are dealing with other businesses you people should find a mutual working set of that is going to benefit both parties.

Back