AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I have heard so much about print on demand business and i would really like to give it a try as well and see how it goes. How has your experience been so. Far on this business.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
This seems like a very nice way to earn passive income but it isn't so popular. It seems like a lot of people do not have adequate knowledge about it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
This seems like a very nice way to earn passive income but it isn't so popular. It seems like a lot of people do not have adequate knowledge about it.
It is a popular method to make money online, and a lot of people are already doing it. If it was not popular how do you think platforms like Amazon Merch, Zazzle, and Redbubble continue to exist for so many years?

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
It is a popular method to make money online, and a lot of people are already doing it. If it was not popular how do you think platforms like Amazon Merch, Zazzle, and Redbubble continue to exist for so many years?
Well, i believe it depends on one's location. In my country, this method of making money is not popular. Most people in my country have not even accepted the fact that one can legally earn money online.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Print-on-demand platforms like Amazon KDP or TeeSpring allow you to upload your designs and set your royalties for sale across their global marketplace without inventory risk. Solid passive income streams emerge from continuous, scalable demand. Successful product ideas range from custom clothing and home décor, to planners, journals, and quote art, catered to engaged niche communities.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Yes, it is something I want to consider doing in the future. I will try to do more research about it before I start. I have a friend who owns a print-on-demand business and is doing well.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
Well, i believe it depends on one's location. In my country, this method of making money is not popular. Most people in my country have not even accepted the fact that one can legally earn money online.
You do not have to sell locally, you can use platforms like Amazon to sell to a global audience. You can also use sites like Etsy and Printify to create a print on demand business with a small investment and sell in Europe and America.

Back