Product review site

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Here we are for supporting each other, we just think that why a site will pay us handsome amount. So we can understand it well as product review sites do have much more potential to pay us I just know about one which is Capterra but it mostly gives us software review. It gives nearly 10$ per review.
Do you know name of any legit good paying product review site?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I am not into software so I don't have much to contribute in this aspect but I would like to know about product review websites that pays because that would help us earn more as we can share our experiences with these products and earn for free

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.370
I heard some before but it did not stick to my mind. The reason is that I am not interested to do so. I hope someone would be able to share a site or two for you to join in.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Here we are for supporting each other, we just think that why a site will pay us handsome amount. So we can understand it well as product review sites do have much more potential to pay us I just know about one which is Capterra but it mostly gives us software review. It gives nearly 10$ per review.
Thank you for sharing this I will check it out because I'm even looking for a way to earn more money. I will give you a feedback too

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Products review requires more skills than you thought. You need to get trained before money can be made. You need to know how to write unbiased views on products after testing such products.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any idea of. any review site that pays.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Products review requires more skills than you thought. You need to get trained before money can be made. You need to know how to write unbiased views on products after testing such products.
You are right and you really need to know about the products because some people do not know about a product and they will just come and write any review about it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I heard some before but it did not stick to my mind. The reason is that I am not interested to do so. I hope someone would be able to share a site or two for you to join in.
There is a site that fits you being an online teacher. You may do part time online teaching at Amazing Talker. Have you heard about this site?

Back