Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Greetings, valued members of IndexForum.com,

We trust you're still finding inspiration and knowledge within the vibrant corridors of our community. This communication serves as an update on the recent developments regarding the delay in RIF Cash redemptions and rewards processing.

We extend our heartfelt appreciation for your continued understanding and patience during this time. Your enthusiasm and commitment to our community's ideals fuel our determination to navigate this situation transparently.

Previously, we informed you about the unforeseen challenges tied to processing cash-out requests due to circumstances around Jordan's vacation. While direct communication with Jordan remains elusive, we've identified his activity on another platform. Rest assured, we're actively pursuing avenues to establish contact and find a resolution.

We understand that the security of your RIF Cash earnings is of the utmost importance. Your trust is our guiding light, and we assure you that your earnings remain secure and intact. Our team is tirelessly dedicated to ensuring your well-deserved rewards are delivered, and we're exploring all possible avenues to achieve this.

Recognizing the importance of clear communication, we're sharing the positive news that Jordan will return following his vacation. We're confident that we'll soon reestablish direct contact with him. In the interim, please continue to grant us your patience and understanding as we work diligently behind the scenes.

Your unwavering support and loyalty to IndexForum.com are invaluable to us. We're steadfast in our commitment to resolving this situation while maintaining our commitment to transparency and integrity.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our team. We're here to assist and provide guidance to ensure your experience remains positive.

Thank you for being an integral part of our community. Your resilience and camaraderie are the bedrock of IndexForum.com, and we're confident that brighter days are ahead.

Warm regards,

Devin

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though this is a welcome update and i truly appreciate your efforts @Devin to help calm everyone down. I am very sure everything would be sorted out. But for does who do not have access to PayPal, i believe we have double issues, cause even before now it has become extremely hard to even find does who would help us exchange our RIF, so i guess once others are paid, we would start looking for who and how to exchange our earnings.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is a welcome news then, you have indeed tried a lot to keep things in order and make sure things are done as they should have been done on a normal day @Devin

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Greetings, valued members of IndexForum.com,

We trust you're still finding inspiration and knowledge within the vibrant corridors of our community. This communication serves as an update on the recent developments regarding the delay in RIF Cash redemptions and rewards processing.

We extend our heartfelt appreciation for your continued understanding and patience during this time. Your enthusiasm and commitment to our community's ideals fuel our determination to navigate this situation transparently.

Previously, we informed you about the unforeseen challenges tied to processing cash-out requests due to circumstances around Jordan's vacation. While direct communication with Jordan remains elusive, we've identified his activity on another platform. Rest assured, we're actively pursuing avenues to establish contact and find a resolution.

We understand that the security of your RIF Cash earnings is of the utmost importance. Your trust is our guiding light, and we assure you that your earnings remain secure and intact. Our team is tirelessly dedicated to ensuring your well-deserved rewards are delivered, and we're exploring all possible avenues to achieve this.

Recognizing the importance of clear communication, we're sharing the positive news that Jordan will return following his vacation. We're confident that we'll soon reestablish direct contact with him. In the interim, please continue to grant us your patience and understanding as we work diligently behind the scenes.

Your unwavering support and loyalty to IndexForum.com are invaluable to us. We're steadfast in our commitment to resolving this situation while maintaining our commitment to transparency and integrity.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our team. We're here to assist and provide guidance to ensure your experience remains positive.

Thank you for being an integral part of our community. Your resilience and camaraderie are the bedrock of IndexForum.com, and we're confident that brighter days are ahead.

Warm regards,

Devin
We do appreciate you admin for the information you bring to us, as this information gives us hope that everything will be alright, we do appreciate your effort in maintaining these community, it's not an easy task. I also hope that Jordan use the most of his vacation. You've done well.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I never saw the current update,i think everything is in place now.We have a direction as regards to what we are expecting.We can only await @Jordan's arrival or for him to give further communication.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Have you seen though that @Devin has resigned on his position as an administrator?which means we need another person to communicate the next course of action as regards to the current trivial matters that are on the agenda.
Share with us the post of @Devin that he resigned as the site administrator. 😔 I have just read it and am very much sad. 😭

Last edited:

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Starmix - It is sad to see that @Devin has resigned. However, he has not completely abandoned the forum. I hope that @Devin will remain around in here. I just hope that @Jordan will return soon. Devin stated that Jordan will come back. Perhaps he can approach @Jordan once again and ask him when he will return. We all are waiting for him and we hope that he will return soon.

Back