Promising Property Business

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Property is one of the main needs of everyone, so it is a media/commodity instrument that will never be finished to be used as a source of income, one of which is the property business. Fluctuations in land prices tend to always rise so that the property business is one of the most promising and very attractive businesses. There are many types of properties that can provide great opportunities to provide a source of income. Among them:
Creating a Property Site (information and property search),
Buying and selling land, buying and selling used houses, homestays or room rentals, property brokers, buying shares of property companies, etc.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Phantasm

Complete Stranger
May 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Property business is one worth trying out especially if you have the funds to buy lands and properties. This is a very good means of making money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Property business is one worth trying out especially if you have the funds to buy lands and properties. This is a very good means of making money
To start a property business we don't have to have big funds to buy land and properties, but we can try first, become a broker, create a site, I don't need big capital to look for residential property sellers around where I live and I can offer it to other people and if successful at least I will get $ 350.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Property remains one of the fixed asset that hardly depreciate in values. It always rises and that is why real estate is a lucrative business. The property some ancestors possessed then in comradeship manners have now become treasures to their present generations. I would love to invest in landed property any moment from now.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
If I have the chance, I would like to have a land property business. You can do a lot of profit when having one. You can let other people rent it or use for agriculture related business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
If you live in country where are tourist, than rent your apartment to them. In my country you can get over 50 euros per night for top season. In lower season price is not going below 20 euros.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Buying real estates is a good investment for sure. You can rent out your property and get a decent passive income. The value of your property may also appreciate over years. As for buying land, it is only for people who are really rich because land is extremely expensive here.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Buying land in some parts of my country is actually very cheap. Those are lose population and nobody don't want live there. Some of it will be transfered into agriculture area.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Property is one of the main needs of everyone, so it is a media/commodity instrument that will never be finished to be used as a source of income, one of which is the property business. Fluctuations in land prices tend to always rise so that the property business is one of the most promising and very attractive businesses. There are many types of properties that can provide great opportunities to provide a source of income. Among them:
Creating a Property Site (information and property search),
Buying and selling land, buying and selling used houses, homestays or room rentals, property brokers, buying shares of property companies, etc.

This is actually the same thing as paying into business of real estate which involves selling of landed properties to clients that are interested in making huge investments in real estate.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see property business as one of the most sustainable businesses. You can earn from it either as a developer or agent. As one of the important needs of man, It will always be in high demand.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Property business is still part of real estate, it is a very lucrative business to go into, this is due to the fact that there is a high demand on properties.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Property business is still part of real estate, it is a very lucrative business to go into, this is due to the fact that there is a high demand on properties.
I agree with you that the Property business is a very lucrative business to go into, the existing land supply is fixed and the population is increasing, the demand for land continues to swell and prices will always rise.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yes I know that property business is one worth trying out as it is profitable. you just need to have the funds to buy lands and properties to indulge in it

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Real estate is a lucrative business but as a major drawback you need a lot of money to invest. This is not for someone with little money

Back