Property Near Beach Is a Great Business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's also a risky business, beach is good place during summer holidays, or some occassions. Hotels, restaurant, malls there work well, but they depends on vacation seekers, which is limited.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you have a property Near Beach then it'll be so profitable because you can use that as a guest house and can give that on rent as travelers like to stay in these houses to enjoy the beaches.
I agree with you that it is very profitable to have a property near the beach because most people love the sea. If only I had one! :)

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
It will be a wonderful idea to convert such house into a guest house because there are so many visitors that will be coming for recreation at the beach.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Having a property for rent or for sale is a good business, no matter the location there is always someone willing to buy or rent that property as long as they can afford it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.983
I suddenly remembered my old man because he wanted to have a place at the beachside. I join him with this dream. I hope I could find one and make it as a beach resort to a good business for the family in the future.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
I agree with this from experience this is quite true you would just be getting visitors looking to rent a space for the day and you would.make good money off it

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I know that it is very lucrative but beach locations are also very prone to natural disasters. That's just the risk associated with owning properties in beach locations. That's why you need to do investigations before buying such properties.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
It is very good business for you, the owner can build cottages for beach users with a good rent. Per table here is rented at 350 pesos for a medium table at 800 at the biggest one at 5,000. That is the rent of the beach cottages here. It is a very lucrative business.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you that it is very profitable to have a property near the beach because most people love the sea. If only I had one! :)
one of my friend live near beach, i love to visit her house for the first time, its so calm to see the sea and waves LOL. and i agree having properties near beach is profitable, we can make a lot of things, guess house, restaurants and other things. even i dont live near beach but i can reach beach only 10 minutes from my house, so i can see this beautiful views if i want to

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you have a property Near Beach then it'll be so profitable because you can use that as a guest house and can give that on rent as travelers like to stay in these houses to enjoy the beaches.
Most actually hotels that are in location where there are beaches always make good profit from their business because a lot of people that come to spend good time there will always like to lodge hotels.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
one of my friend live near beach, i love to visit her house for the first time, its so calm to see the sea and waves LOL. and i agree having properties near beach is profitable, we can make a lot of things, guess house, restaurants and other things. even i dont live near beach but i can reach beach only 10 minutes from my house, so i can see this beautiful views if i want to
It is nice to hear that you love the sea too. I am so lucky because I live with my family in a village near the sea.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
In Hong Kong, if you have a property near the beach, you must be a billionaire. Housing is expensive here. Renting a property near the beach is definitely a very profitable business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, that's right, I agree with you that property near the beach is very profitable, especially in the summer holidays it will usually be crowded with visitors because many people like the beach. We can make a kind of inn, restaurant there. But on the other hand there are risks too, especially in the rainy season where floods often occur. It can be overcome by making a fairly high foundation.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
So, your family running business near the beach too? Or have properties on the beach for rent? Yes, how lovely living near the beach. I love the beach and never get bored visiting it
Our house is in a village by the sea and our business is there too. It is a wonderful place. The best of all is that my village is just 15 minutes away from the town. :)

Back