Property Near Beach Is a Great Business?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When my adult kids were growing up, I took a beach lot in on trade for a computer system. I found an old mobile home that had to be moved and bought it installed on my lot for $3,500 USD. Some hammer & nails and a little paint gave us a place to go and we rented to friends and neighbors when it was free for 20 years, when we sold it for $45,000 and bought a timeshare condo system we still have today.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you have a property Near Beach then it'll be so profitable because you can use that as a guest house and can give that on rent as travelers like to stay in these houses to enjoy the beaches.
It will surely cost a lot of money because it is not easy to rent a property or even to build a property beside the beach

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will surely cost a lot of money because it is not easy to rent a property or even to build a property beside the beach
I had a mobile home dealer I supplied computers to sell me a used mobile home and deliver it to my lot and hook up the utilities for $3,500 and it lasted me 20 years before I sold it. I don't think that was expensive and I still sold it for 10 times what I paid for it.
Post automatically merged:

Property near beaches possess marketing potential because lodgers would prefer its location. The only disadvantage of this is when there is storm.
When there is a storm is when people flock to the beach to watch it and find treasures washed up on the surf when it calms down.

I know that it is very lucrative but beach locations are also very prone to natural disasters. That's just the risk associated with owning properties in beach locations. That's why you need to do investigations before buying such properties.
That is one reason we were willing to sell our mobile home at the beach and buy a Timeshare Condo system where we now have dozens of condos at beaches all over we can reserve and if they are damaged by natural disasters the management takes care of it with my expense to me personally.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I had a mobile home dealer I supplied computers to sell me a used mobile home and deliver it to my lot and hook up the utilities for $3,500 and it lasted me 20 years before I sold it. I don't think that was expensive and I still sold it for 10 times what I paid for it.

When there is a storm is when people flock to the beach to watch it and find treasures washed up on the surf when it calms down.

That is one reason we were willing to sell our mobile home at the beach and buy a Timeshare Condo system where we now have dozens of condos at beaches all over we can reserve and if they are damaged by natural disasters the management takes care of it with my expense to me personally.
Well you have a point but we should just let it stick into our heads that having a property close to the beach may be sometimes disastrous.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Investing in property near the beach can be a lucrative business opportunity. Demand remains high for vacation rentals and coastal homes, offering potential for steady rental income or profitable resale.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.050
Raw Dex
$3.930
We don't have beach here, but I think it can be a great business opportunities if you have a property near a beach. You can use it as a resort.

Back