pros of entrepreneurship

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
some countries have a lot of jobs and I don't think unemployment is a problem for them at all. It is mostly a problem in tier 3 countries.
Americans are complaining of lack of jobs. I think their unemployment is in double figures. It is just that in tier 3 countries, it is at a very high rate. Always more than half of the population.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Americans are complaining of lack of jobs. I think their unemployment is in double figures. It is just that in tier 3 countries, it is at a very high rate. Always more than half of the population.
Their unemployment rate is less than 10% so I will not consider that as unemployment. Such unemployment rate cannot be compared with lower-tier countries with over 50% unemployment.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Their unemployment rate is less than 10% so I will not consider that as unemployment. Such unemployment rate cannot be compared with lower-tier countries with over 50% unemployment.
That's actually what I said. It is not possible for a country to have 0% unemployment rate. Just that the unemployment rate has to be managed.

Back