PTP websites or surveys?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I by far prefer paid to post too. As a teacher and writer, PTPs (or PTWs) give me the possibility to get paid for my e-books (published chapter by chapter), musical video slides and tutorials, free of the stressful traditional path concerning publishing houses. And I also like paid to post forums. About survey panels, I only choose those with the disposition to pay for partial completion and even disqualification (Theorem Reach, TapResearch and in-Brain, to be specific). The rest of the survey panels are a waste of time for me, as I live in a tier3 country as many of you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I usually qualify for half of them more or less, what I like is that with some surveys I can earn $ 1 or more very quickly, but it all depends on your geographical location certainly.
Surveys mostly depend on our demographics and if we are good at surveys then we can earn even if we are not from a favoured nation.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Surveys mostly depend on our demographics and if we are good at surveys then we can earn even if we are not from a favoured nation.
But as I understand people from level 3 countries do not usually qualify for any survey so they discard this way of making money or at least that what i know.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't like any of them lately, but I still prefer PTP and spend a few hours a day on them to earn extra income and pay my bills

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Surveys are not for me as I am not good at surveys but I like pay to post.
Post automatically merged:

But as I understand people from level 3 countries do not usually qualify for any survey so they discard this way of making money or at least that what i know.
I have seen many Indian users doing well on surveys but I am pretty bad at it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Surveys are not for me as I am not good at surveys but I like pay to post.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen many Indian users doing well on surveys but I am pretty bad at it
Every day I complete a few surveys, but I do not dedicate much time to them, more or less when I manage to earn a couple of dollars with them, I dedicate my time to other issues.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every day I complete a few surveys, but I do not dedicate much time to them, more or less when I manage to earn a couple of dollars with them, I dedicate my time to other issues.
Some of them actually pay tier 1 countries and that's good, but I've always been concerned about survey websites. Because they ask you so much information that I don't feel safe. Of course, this information may be for brands and companies, but still, I don't have a good feeling. Has it happened to you?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Some of them actually pay tier 1 countries and that's good, but I've always been concerned about survey websites. Because they ask you so much information that I don't feel safe. Of course, this information may be for brands and companies, but still, I don't have a good feeling. Has it happened to you?
You would be surprised to know that many times I receive surveys, especially from Swagbucks where in 2 minutes of surveys I can earn $ 1-2 almost not giving personal information, but if it has happened to me that with longer surveys and with more information to give, get to doubt what will happen with that information.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
If i am given the choice to choose between both, i think my choice would be paid to post over surveys. Surveys are good no doubt about that, but my geographical region does not really let me earn much from surveys.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You would be surprised to know that many times I receive surveys, especially from Swagbucks where in 2 minutes of surveys I can earn $ 1-2 almost not giving personal information, but if it has happened to me that with longer surveys and with more information to give, get to doubt what will happen with that information.
It is great. I heard the name of Swag Bucks a lot. Earning through surveys looks really good. There are many sites that even give you $5 for free to join

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is great. I heard the name of Swag Bucks a lot. Earning through surveys looks really good. There are many sites that even give you $5 for free to join
Yes, it is a pity that due your location you can surely not get surveys, but that survey panel really pays very well for very short and easy to complete surveys.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is a pity that due your location you can surely not get surveys, but that survey panel really pays very well for very short and easy to complete surveys.
A question my friend. can i use vps in surveys? Since I don't have access to these sites, I don't know their rules. If you can, take a look whenever you have free time, thanks

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
A question my friend. can i use vps in surveys? Since I don't have access to these sites, I don't know their rules. If you can, take a look whenever you have free time, thanks
According to everything I have heard (because I do not use VPNs) I think not and that they have an anti-fraud system that would catch you very quickly, it is best not to try, on the other hand, I have heard that many users in India access many surveys, maybe you can do it too, since both are level 3 countries, but quite similar, referring to Iran and India.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

That's right, many people from level 3 countries say they are lazy to make money through surveys, because they are often disqualified and a waste of time. Including me too.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer PTP sites to survey sites. One reason is that I don't qualify for most surveys because of where I live. Earning in survey sites is also irregular and not as guaranteed as paid to post forums. So I can depend on PTP sites for earning than surveys.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
I prefer PTP sites to survey sites. One reason is that I don't qualify for most surveys because of where I live. Earning in survey sites is also irregular and not as guaranteed as paid to post forums. So I can depend on PTP sites for earning than surveys.
The same is applicable to me because I prefer paid to post platform than the survey sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you are quite good at surveys and you are from Germany and that helps you earn from surveys

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.080
In my country PTP is much more better than survey as I tried in many survey sites they given surveys in start but after few days the frequency of surveys started touching baseline and so I quit working there. While PTP sites are paying me very smoothly.

Back