PTP websites or surveys?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For surveys, I only try to take part in surveys in the Playstore application, by looking at reviews from other members before downloading. thank God there are several survey applications that are easy for me, it just takes a long time to get paid because of the small points.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
According to everything I have heard (because I do not use VPNs) I think not and that they have an anti-fraud system that would catch you very quickly, it is best not to try, on the other hand, I have heard that many users in India access many surveys, maybe you can do it too, since both are level 3 countries, but quite similar, referring to Iran and India.
Well, there is a difference between Iran and India. Indian users can use PayPal and Iranians do not have access to PayPal. That is why Indian users can work on survey sites. However, I don't think they can earn much

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, there is a difference between Iran and India. Indian users can use PayPal and Iranians do not have access to PayPal. That is why Indian users can work on survey sites. However, I don't think they can earn much
Even in Indonesia it is also difficult to access global surveys. Seems a bit similar between India and Indonesia, we are both allowed to use Paypal. However the survey remains difficult for Tier 3 countries, and is unreliable.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I understand, then it is not worth wasting time in surveys, it is true that they are well paid, but if you can not access them, it is better to forget about this.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, then it is not worth wasting time in surveys, it is true that they are well paid, but if you can not access them, it is better to forget about this.
I totally agree with you, if indeed we can't access Paypal, then leave all websites that require payment via Paypal, like Mylot. So far I haven't been able to make any exchange transactions on Mylot, because the balance will automatically go to Paypal every month.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I know a handful of people who make some reasonable amount of money from surveys alone. I also would want to participate in surveys but I'm mostly rejected from survey sites due to my region/location. Other sites dont offer surveys and most importantly, some will later turn out to be a scam . Do you think surveys are more effective way to make money online than PTP sites?
That's always the issue, I am not always favoured too taking surveys because it all depends on location since it's like a research being carried out on a different location about products most times.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One one hand, I enjoy the ptp websites because I get to meet and talk to a lot of different people from all over the world. On the other hand, I enjoy my survey sites because I earn a lot of money and points to use for giftcards and take care of simple things like holiday gifts and birthday gifts

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One one hand, I enjoy the ptp websites because I get to meet and talk to a lot of different people from all over the world. On the other hand, I enjoy my survey sites because I earn a lot of money and points to use for giftcards and take care of simple things like holiday gifts and birthday gifts
You are from a level 1 country, so you benefit from the survey, unlike my country, which is level 3, you are often disqualified from surveys. Even though if you can pass the survey, there is a possibility of a much better income than PTP.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even in Indonesia it is also difficult to access global surveys. Seems a bit similar between India and Indonesia, we are both allowed to use Paypal. However the survey remains difficult for Tier 3 countries, and is unreliable.
Yes, exactly. There are more opportunities in your countries and you have access to PayPal, but the conditions are still not good for working online because most of the surveys are not interested in working with users from Tier 3 countries.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, exactly. There are more opportunities in your countries and you have access to PayPal, but the conditions are still not good for working online because most of the surveys are not interested in working with users from Tier 3 countries.
That's the reality, it's sad, but there's nothing we can do but surrender to accept. Hoping that there is a way for other sites that can provide a much better income. Aameen.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I totally agree with you, if indeed we can't access Paypal, then leave all websites that require payment via Paypal, like Mylot. So far I haven't been able to make any exchange transactions on Mylot, because the balance will automatically go to Paypal every month.
Sometimes I do not understand why PayPal does not work in certain countries especially those of level 3 like yours, it is a payment processor too bureaucratic to my way of seeing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes I do not understand why PayPal does not work in certain countries especially those of level 3 like yours, it is a payment processor too bureaucratic to my way of seeing.
I also don't know, even in Indonesia Paypal was blocked by the government of my country, I don't know for what reason. Alhamdulillah now it has been allowed to be used again. I have heard that countries that are not allowed to use paypal have a high crime rate.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I also don't know, even in Indonesia Paypal was blocked by the government of my country, I don't know for what reason. Alhamdulillah now it has been allowed to be used again. I have heard that countries that are not allowed to use paypal have a high crime rate.
It may have something to do with criminality, or the fact of trying to evade taxes or embezzle funds via PayPal, but hey, it would not make much sense either since there are countless payment processors with which you could do the same.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
I prefer PTP sites over surveys because as a resident of low tier countries I od not have access to high paying survey sites. I stopped using surveys a long time ago because I was tired to see a notification that I do not qualify.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't experienced payment from a survey site better in a PTP site like RIF. I'm allergic to do surveys.
Same surveys are scared of me šŸ˜” I don't really recieve them so I prefer posting on forums way better surveys are a good way to earn but you need to live in top tier countries in order to earn money from surveys

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Same surveys are scared of me šŸ˜” I don't really recieve them so I prefer posting on forums way better surveys are a good way to earn but you need to live in top tier countries in order to earn money from surveys
That is right, they are discriminating against other nationalities. It sounds unfair, but that s their policy so we just stay away.

Back