Public Service is Public Thrust

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's disgusting how an elected public official acted when he saw that his check is still on queue for issuance. He said to cancel his voucher and crumpled the paper.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He was showing his true color, impatient, arrogant, and senseless. He is put there to serve not to be served, He must wait for his turn. He lacks manners.
That's true, he lacks manners. He thinks of public. money as his personal wallet that he can get anytime. He is disgusting.
Post automatically merged:

You do know this thread doesn't belong here, but in the Relaxation Room Board, right? PLus who are you talking about?
thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize it went here how can I transfer. The one am referring is not part of this community.

Thanks admin for moving this post in it's appropriate place.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Public servant suppose to show exemplary lifestyle and try as much as possible to be humble. It is disgusting and painful to see a public servant behaving as demise god. I believe this kind of scenario is only seen in poor countries where the masses don't hold them responsible for their actions.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, he lacks manners. He thinks of public. money as his personal wallet that he can get anytime. He is disgusting.

thanks for letting me know. I didn't realize it went here how can I transfer. The one am referring is not part of this community.

Thanks admin for moving this post in it's appropriate place.
Yes, I know. I was asking, because you are talking about someone I obviously do not know, which is why I asked who you were talking about. Is it a politician? Someone famous? An actor? Who?

The whole point of me asking, is to know who you are talking about. Not everyone lives where you are at, and it is obvious that people would want to KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I know. I was asking, because you are talking about someone I obviously do not know, which is why I asked who you were talking about. Is it a politician? Someone famous? An actor? Who?

The whole point of me asking, is to know who you are talking about. Not everyone lives where you are at, and it is obvious that people would want to KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
I am talking about a politician.

Back