Quality is not related to products alone.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Some days back i over heard someone say when it comes to running a business, all you need is good and quality products. It does not matter if your customer service is bad or not. I do not agree with this, i believe quality in business is more than just quality products. Your services also matters as well and could also affect the performance of your business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some days back i over heard someone say when it comes to running a business, all you need is good and quality products. It does not matter if your customer service is bad or not. I do not agree with this, i believe quality in business is more than just quality products. Your services also matters as well and could also affect the performance of your business.
There are also poor services just like poor quality goods, poor services entails the way you run your business which mostly includes the way customers are being treated which most likely determine the quality of your services

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I completely agree. Just having quality products is not enough. Good customer service is equally important to make your customers happy. When people buy a product, they may need the advice or recommendation of the sales person. When there is a problem with the product, they need good customer care to help them solve the problem.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your products might be quality but a simple thing as poor delivery service can give you a bad reputation and ruin your busines. Business success is an aggregateof so many factors like customer relations, quality, delivery, post delivery and even maintenance services.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
You can have bad products but excellent delivery system. Depends how complex is your job and important how good your people are and bosses. Maybe delivery system have better organization than production.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Qualities are always related to product because the quality of a product has a long way to go with the acceptability of that product . It s always better to ensure that your product is of high quality.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

If you have a very high quality product which you are selling to your customers and you have a very poor service rendering capability to your customers, it will still be very difficult for you to sell your high-quality products.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, quality does not apply to products alone. Even your customer service and other business practices should be of high quality too. As you produce the best products, make sure to also serve customers well, manage money effectively and do your marketing properly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are also poor services just like poor quality goods, poor services entails the way you run your business which mostly includes the way customers are being treated which most likely determine the quality of your services
You are right and it is even easier to note a poor quality service even than a poor quality product. We should make sure that anything we engage ourselves in must speak of good quality

Back