Quality vs price

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When it comes to purchasing a product, which would you go for? When it comes to quality products, the price is usually very high, hence not everyone can afford it. Most persons would rather go for a more cheaper products. For me if i have the capital i would go for a quality product cause i have the assurance that i would only need to buy this product once and it would last me.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is actually every time that quality is associated with a high price. You have to know how to identify quality in any product you want to buy. I would always go for quality products though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is actually every time that quality is associated with a high price. You have to know how to identify quality in any product you want to buy. I would always go for quality products though.
I don't even think it is possible to buy a high quality products for a low price. That will be fake so it is better to go for the one that has a high price but not too expensive for you to buy

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will always choose quality over price, quality products last longer and also serve the purpose it is meant to serve unlike the ones with less price with low quality..

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer high quality products. However, high-quality products are not necessarily expensive, many local products are not well-known but are of good quality. Sometimes the product only wins the brand, and then they dare to set a high price.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will always choose quality over price, quality products last longer and also serve the purpose it is meant to serve unlike the ones with less price with low quality..

I have noticed that the quality of many products have decreased when the inflation increases. I think that many business owners usually focus more on making money rather than improving their products.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I often go for quality products because they are more reliable and last longer. Quality products do not mean luxury products. I just buy products which are practical and durable.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.788
There is always the existence of the business principle that says the higher the quality the higher the the prices. For me I would go for the quality products though I have to pay much.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There are times when I save up some money for a very long time just to get something that will last me for over five years instead of buying it at a cheap price and it won't last six months

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I always say that when it comes to purchasing something you always want to go for high quality so that the product lasts longer and you also get a good product as well. Of course, any product that is high-quality is also going to cost more but the way I look at it is, if you want something to last, paying that little extra would be more beneficial than paying less and then having to replace the product which would end up costing you more.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I always say that when it comes to purchasing something you always want to go for high quality so that the product lasts longer and you also get a good product as well. Of course, any product that is high-quality is also going to cost more but the way I look at it is, if you want something to last, paying that little extra would be more beneficial than paying less and then having to replace the product which would end up costing you more.
This is how it should be but a lot of people would not want to listen. I guess this is because they need that thing urgently and they just want to go for the one that they can afford

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both are very important cheap items can be good too but I choose quality because cheap items breaks very fast so it's waste of money I can understand why people would rather choose price tho

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to purchasing a product, which would you go for? When it comes to quality products, the price is usually very high, hence not everyone can afford it. Most persons would rather go for a more cheaper products. For me if i have the capital i would go for a quality product cause i have the assurance that i would only need to buy this product once and it would last me.

Personally for me I usually go for quality when I am purchasing any kind of product or services because it is the only way I would be able to get the best for what I'm paying for.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when I save up some money for a very long time just to get something that will last me for over five years instead of buying it at a cheap price and it won't last six months
That's very much better , I always keep my eye on quality since I won't be buying the product periodically which is way far lesser then buying it once and for all.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That's very much better , I always keep my eye on quality since I won't be buying the product periodically which is way far lesser then buying it once and for all.
Some people do not even care as long as it is cheap. Hahaha
And it is not supposed to be so because we need to think of how the product will last long.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
Of course I choose higher quality goods even though the price is more expensive, but the quality is guaranteed and durable. My experience is buying car tires that are of poor quality, they will wear out quickly, they won't last long, so it's better to be more expensive but guaranteed quality, so we will save more money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Of course I choose higher quality goods even though the price is more expensive, but the quality is guaranteed and durable. My experience is buying car tires that are of poor quality, they will wear out quickly, they won't last long, so it's better to be more expensive but guaranteed quality, so we will save more money.
I don't mind to even save up money for months before I can buy the product as long as I know that I am buying the original product. That is the aim.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.345
I don't mind to even save up money for months before I can buy the product as long as I know that I am buying the original product. That is the aim.
That's why we prefer quality over cheaper prices, high quality, in general, original products, even though we have to save up first. But we will be satisfied to have this item, compared to the cheap price but will be disappointed in the future.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Sure I go mostly for the quality of a product despite the price . it is because the assurance is there that one would only need to buy the product once since it will last better

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Some people prefer quantity over price because they can spread the utility around the number. I prefer the quality because it would be durable enough tk serve me for a longer time.

Back