Question. How did you meet with your partners?

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me back then, it was last year 2021. I was joining a brand new Discord server. One I get to meet new people, and the creators we were supporting. Some days passed and I noticed a user in there, and her name was Reti. Thought it was such a unique name so we chatted in public general chat, got to know each other, and that's when I thought "Maybe I can have a friendship with her. A genuine one" So I reached out privately and waved first. I was surprised when she waved back, told me she had just joined Discord so she was new. That was the start of a thriving relationship two months later. Little did I know we were both shocked when we got a Hello from each other. So what our your stories? What was the reaction upon meeting?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me back then, it was last year 2021. I was joining a brand new Discord server. One I get to meet new people, and the creators we were supporting. Some days passed and I noticed a user in there, and her name was Reti. Thought it was such a unique name so we chatted in public general chat, got to know each other, and that's when I thought "Maybe I can have a friendship with her. A genuine one" So I reached out privately and waved first. I was surprised when she waved back, told me she had just joined Discord so she was new. That was the start of a thriving relationship two months later. Little did I know we were both shocked when we got a Hello from each other. So what our your stories? What was the reaction upon meeting?
My intention was to add you only but I was shocked that you waved at me first. I was like welp I think this conversation will continue 🤭

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah true. I remember you told me about that. It was fun ngl. Why I was drawn to you though?😅🤭
We were drawn to each other, and that's why everything came so naturally cause it was the chemistry and the trust we developed in the public chat that translated over to private chat. 😊 🤍

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
.I met her playing soccer at GameZone so I felt she won't enjoy playing alone( I was thinking I will go easy on her), I playfully ask of a permission to play..., shockingly she whooped my ass although I later took my revenge... In short that was how I got her contact and boom it springs💏. That's his I want to meet my partner😁, I haven't met her and I don't see her coming anytime soon.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We met 2004. He is a cousin of my best friend in college. He get my cellphone number then we start texting. Until I fell in love with him. In the year 2005 we got married. It's just a short term relationship. But until now we are deeply in love with each other

Back