Question Question RifCash not credited since Thursday

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Good morning, I'm facing the following issue: It's since Thursday I post (overcoming the minimum lenght per post) but I don't see any RifCash appearing after 24h having posted (various posts per day, at least 3 without overcoming the daily limit). My RifCash stuck at 5.050 since Thursday, as in the image:
rifcash.png
Is it a system bug or are there news I missed? Thank you for reading.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Good morning, I'm facing the following issue: It's since Thursday I post (overcoming the minimum lenght per post) but I don't see any RifCash appearing after 24h having posted (various posts per day, at least 3 without overcoming the daily limit). My RifCash stuck at 5.050 since Thursday, as in the image:

Is it a system bug or are there news I missed? Thank you for reading.
Everyone on this forum has two types of RIF. Raw RIF and RIF.Cash. All posting events, credit to your RAW RIF. If you go to the drop down menu for RIF.Cash in the menu, and go down to transactions, it will show your posting earnings credit to your RAW RIF balance.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Thank you for reply. So is it all credits going to Raw Rif instead of Rif Cash as before this Thursday? As until Thursday I saw in my balance both Raw Rif and Rif Cash. Something must have changed and I didn't see the announcment.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Thank you for reply. So is it all credits going to Raw Rif instead of Rif Cash as before this Thursday? As until Thursday I saw in my balance both Raw Rif and Rif Cash. Something must have changed and I didn't see the announcment.
The only change that happened, was the disabling of the daily activity, which credited to your RIF.Cash. Everything else has always credited to your Raw RIF, since the start of the year.

Back