Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a company name that I can use for all current and upcoming websites. For example, I currently own PostingBay.com and ReferralIndexForum.com. I would like to have some form of the company name that represents all websites I currently own and will create in the future.
With this being said, it's difficult to come up with something on my end, however, more minds put together could generate better ideas.

How will this work?:

1. Come up with a company name and let us know by replying to this thread.
2. Once the contest ends, select others along with myself will evaluate the possible company names, and select the top 3 best names.
3. We will open up a vote.
4. The name with the best votes will receive a prize of 3,000 RIF Points.
*All other non winning participants will receive 250 RIF Points added to their account at the end of the contest*

--
The end date is 9/15/2022.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Forumresources , you can choose the tld you prefer based on whether the domain is available or whether you are able to pay to purchase the domain. Can members suggest more than one name for your business?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forumresources , you can choose the tld you prefer based on whether the domain is available or whether you are able to pay to purchase the domain. Can members suggest more than one name for your business?
Sure, I will allow more than one name. Just make sure each suggestion is within the same post.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Great entries so far. Remember guys, we need an official company name. Something like “company name LLC”. Basically just a name that all our websites can be based off of. Not all websites created will be forums. :)

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
EVERYONE CAN SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE BUSINESS NAME IF THEY'D LIKE.

DUE TO VARIOUS ENTRIES COMING IN, THE CUT-OFF PERIOD FOR THIS CONTEST IS 9/15/2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back