Raw mango jam

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I looked up a recipe on YouTube and prepared raw mango jam. Our gardener had plucked some raw mangoes that had no hope for ripening I find the jam sour and should do something to correct it Probably I will make some sugar syrup and add to it

Do you look up YouTube recipes?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I frequently look up recipes on YouTube. it's such a great resource for home cooks! The video tutorials are incredibly helpful for visualizing techniques. Your idea to balance out the sourness of the raw mango jam by making a sugar syrup makes total sense. I've had to make similar adjustments before when following YouTube recipes. The videos provide a solid base, but it's always good to use your taste buds to tweak things as needed.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
Haven't tried raw mango jam. In any case, I cannot because I am allergic to mangoes. I enjoy watching cooking videos on YouTube. I have learned to cook dishes from such videos.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.648
I have never tasted raw mango jam before, but I am interested in trying it out sometime. I enjoy exploring new recipes on YouTube, especially when tired of eating the same things every week.

Back