Re you earning with cryptocurrency?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also looking forward to staking and hopefully, I can do better because last time I experienced losses
Yes, you can do better, but I think you must seek proper understanding and get to learn the ropes of the trade very well in order to minimise losses, but staking is a nice way to earn or to engage in cryptocurrency.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invest most of the time I don't really like trading for some reasons I make okey money from cryptocurrencies I had loses and wins I had to learn a lot before I even started investing

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Yes, I have made money with them and I continue to do it mainly with staking and trading and I continue to accumulate over time, it is a good way to make money as long as you know how to manage risk and your capital.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When holding cryptocurrencies, we also need a strategy for when we should take profit so that we don't miss the party, so we let every profit opportunity pass, and we won't have anything.
This is the major challenge in cryptocurrency investment. Knnowing when to sell and when to buy is a big problem.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
This is the major challenge in cryptocurrency investment. Knnowing when to sell and when to buy is a big problem.
If you are going to invest in crypto, in principle buy cheap sell high, especially when the Btc price is below $20k that is when you buy. The long crypto winter has provided retail investors with a great opportunity to collect crypto.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I buy and hold,. though I've got paper hands before so I sell way early out of fear that the trend has come to an end. I do intend to hold as long as I can this coming bull market.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Every day with staking programs. Unfortunately I didn't maange any crypto convert into PayPal money but I think I would be able do that here. Maybe I just sell crypto directly.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Every day with staking programs. Unfortunately I didn't maange any crypto convert into PayPal money but I think I would be able do that here. Maybe I just sell crypto directly.
The staking program is a stream of passive income, you can sell your crypto with PayPal on P2P exchanges like Paxful or you can sell to RIF members. crypto with PayPal or maybe a debit card.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The staking program is a stream of passive income, you can sell your crypto with PayPal on P2P exchanges like Paxful or you can sell to RIF members. crypto with PayPal or maybe a debit card.
It is true that when you stake cryptocurrency, it's a passive income but the sad thing is that if the price of cryptocurrency drops, it will affect it greatly.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
It is true that when you stake cryptocurrency, it's a passive income but the sad thing is that if the price of cryptocurrency drops, it will affect it greatly.
If you have been intending to stake crypto for passive income, it means that you will either lock up your crypto for a certain period of time, and generally for the long term or you do not intend to sell your crypto any time soon. When you lock crypto for staking you don't need to pay attention to the current price fluctuations of crypto, the most important thing is that the crypto units you have are increasing or getting more. Hopefully 2025 will be a bull run and you will be able to sell your crypto.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have been intending to stake crypto for passive income, it means that you will either lock up your crypto for a certain period of time, and generally for the long term or you do not intend to sell your crypto any time soon. When you lock crypto for staking you don't need to pay attention to the current price fluctuations of crypto, the most important thing is that the crypto units you have are increasing or getting more. Hopefully 2025 will be a bull run and you will be able to sell your crypto.
It is true! You need to focuse more on the reward that you would receive from staking than paying attention to the price fluctuation.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
You don't need to wait bull run. You can sell it this year to. It only depend how much you want get money. Also don't get money out of stake program before ends. Penalty is just to big.
Woo, even though I was able to sell crypto this year, the profit I got was still very slim, besides, this is not the time to sell because it is still in a downtrend, so economically, I am losing.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Woo, even though I was able to sell crypto this year, the profit I got was still very slim, besides, this is not the time to sell because it is still in a downtrend, so economically, I am losing.
I didn't invest anything. I just collect it from different sites so if I would sell it right now, I would not lose any money. But I will not sell since amounts are very small.

Back