Read Terms and condition before joining any earning site

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Well sometimes we don't read these terms and conditions ir privacy policy because they are not just long but boring as well The sites should always try to keep them short

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well sometimes we don't read these terms and conditions ir privacy policy because they are not just long but boring as well The sites should always try to keep them short
Keep them short?. I don't think that is possible because terms and conditions are always long. it is true that many people don't read them but it is important to do so.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
One of the major problem we use to have as online business entrepreneurs is that we don't take our time to read and understand Site's TOS.
Every site have some set of rules and policies you must comply with or you get yourself throw out of the site
Sometimes, we complain that we are unjustly banned from sites we are using in making money but actually we are the cause. We don't pay attention to the details and terms of contracts we entered.
Don't be too fast to jump to a site and start working without understanding the terms and conditions of the site.

I used to ignore the terms and conditions of a website before but I got banned on a well-paying site so I had to begin to read it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
This is the first thing I check in a website and many times we also find detailed information about the website and also find if the terms are their own or copy paste from another website

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to ignore the terms and conditions of a website before but I got banned on a well-paying site so I had to begin to read it
I think you actually made a very big mistake there. Reading terms and condition of any website will help you to understand it better and know the rules and regulation.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right. But the rules of the sites are sometimes too many and most of them are repetitive, that's why some users don't bother to read them. And another thing is that website administrators sometimes break the rules they set. For example, when you write in the rules that we pay on the date, you must pay. I see in many websites that the administrators do not follow the rules.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Thats really great advice. Its smart to take the time to read through the terms and conditions before signing up for any earning site. Doing so can really help you make better choices and prevent any future regrets.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many that does not like to read terms and conditions and they are the ones that make most mistakes while posting
Probably, I think it is important people take at least five minutes to read terms and condition in any website. It will prevent them from making mistakes.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it only takes 4-5 mins to go through the terms and we will get an idea about the website and its earnings
it is actually not a hard thing to do that is why I don't see the reason why people do not read them. It is important to read them to understand properly what the website is all about.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to ignore too but somehow I have started to read as they help us in clearing all our doubts and we don't need to ask others
I was also among the people that usually ignore terms and conditions but as time goes on I began to read them. When I want to sign up on any website now, it is the first thing I will read.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of us don't read terms and conditions especially me. I don't read because they are too long so I just agree even when I don't know what is there.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of us don't read terms and conditions especially me. I don't read because they are too long so I just agree even when I don't know what is there.
I think it is high time you started trading terms and conditions because they are always important. It will make you to understand the rules and regulations of the site better.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is high time you started trading terms and conditions because they are always important. It will make you to understand the rules and regulations of the site better.
You are right. Maybe that is why most people are banned on beermoneyforum. They join the website without reading the rules and regulations and of which the main is that they are against spam posts

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. Maybe that is why most people are banned on beermoneyforum. They join the website without reading the rules and regulations and of which the main is that they are against spam posts
May be, that may be the reason and it may also not be the reason. But it will be more beneficial to read the terms and conditions of any website.

Back