Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is reading to children important?

Do you like reading stories to children?

Would you ever volunteer at a school or a library to read to children?

family time reading GIF by Xyngular

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's me šŸ˜Œ I Use different voices and inflections to bring the story to life and I encourage children to ask questions and engage with the story sure this can be a great way to bond and connect before saying goodnight

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I am so happy to read stories for my nephews and nieves ages 2 to 5. They are so excited to listen and question and answer to follow hehehe.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am so happy to read stories for my nephews and nieves ages 2 to 5. They are so excited to listen and question and answer to follow hehehe.
Some of the questions can come in the middle of the story and throw you off balance. My son use to interrupt the story by asking questions like can elephant fly?, can lion kill horse? and the strangest of all question can be did God create lion? Before I finish the story, I will exhausted.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Some of the questions can come in the middle of the story and throw you off balance. My son use to interrupt the story by asking questions like can elephant fly?, can lion kill horse? and the strangest of all question can be did God create lion? Before I finish the story, I will exhausted.
Yes, the kiddos are smart, they listen attentively and insert questions to erase their doubts and curiosity.

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reading is very, very important for children. Either being read to or reading themselves, it helps them learn new words, sounds, the use of context clues, it helps to build sympathy with characters and to follow along with a well-structured piece of literature. It is proven that children who are read to improve their cognitive development faster than children who are not read to or not encouraged to read themselves.

Back