Reasons for internship before getting a job

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
There are good reasons to attempt internship before getting a job . it's included

Knowing how to acquire knowledge and skills to use it

To learn the act of networking.

To have pre knowledge of workplace culture and ethics

To learn enthusiasm even in invaluable things to always remain calm

To learn how you can help yourself have personal growth and be independent

Add your own thoughts?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There are good reasons to attempt internship before getting a job . it's included

Add your own thoughts?
Internships are one of the learning programs within business schools in most of our countries. When I was in high school, I took part in a 3-month internship program at a company. With the aim of finding work experience, learning and practicing applying theory obtained at school directly in the real world of work, building a good and strong mentality so that you are ready to face the world of work after graduating from school.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
You can add it to your experience while building your curriculum vitae. It affords a fresh grqduate on field experience o the job away from the classroom.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Add your own thoughts?

Having more knowledge in any job that you want to start is something that's going to be very helpful for you. Working under internship will give you a better advantage of getting hired more.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
it is one thing we can use in building your curriculum vitae it always shows our experience . It affords a one the needed experience to show the knowledge one has acquired

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.763
You can add it to your experience while building your curriculum vitae. It affords a fresh grqduate on field experience o the job away from the classroom.
I agree with you. It can be added up to the curriculum vitae once graduated from his or her university. At some point, the company can absorb them after having the on-the-job training with them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

Add your own thoughts?
Internship we will also help you to work well in the company instead of doing things in your own way which the company may not like

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Internship is designed to help student get work experience before graduating from university. It equally help the student to make some money to help the student solve some financial challenges he may be facing in his final years in university.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
internship is very good for beginners at the world of work. you would not be a total novice in the field as the period of internship had prepared you for it

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the most important reasons for internship before job is to have the required experience that most companies want. This will make work easier and make the rate of efficiency increase

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
The sad truth is that most universities dwell on theory. This internship gives them a chance to face the practical side of everything they have been learning.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
That's part of the school curriculum graduating students to take the on the job training and must pass it in order to graduate. It's also one experience the graduates can boost.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
Internship offers you the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge you learn from school into real life practice. It boosts your resume. During internship, you can network with people in the industry and sharpen your skills before entering the workforce. It can also helps you to figure out your true passion.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
I did an internship before I was employed. It gave me the chance to understand the practical workstation and how to use it. It helps potential staff to prepare and understand the nature of the job.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.372
Even if you have all the experience in the world about a particular business, you still need to get trained because there are slight differences in business functionality.
I know a friend of mine who got employed in a company in the same position he left in his previous company but he still had to undergo 3 months training.

Back