Received Payment

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
I have been a Mylot member for over a decade now, but I was inactive for a while, because most of my discussions only received a few responses. However, I have become active again since I noticed the improvement in the number of responses I receive on every post I make. Also, I received payment on September 15th, which motivated me to post one or two discussions daily.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am a member of mylot but i later realised that they don't pay posters from my country. It is disheartening that i wasted a lot of my time there. Now, i only post on RIF and beermoneyforum. I would like to join other sites but am so occupied now.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.068
I have been a Mylot member for over a decade now, but I was inactive for a while, because most of my discussions only received a few responses. However, I have become active again since I noticed the improvement in the number of responses I receive on every post I make. Also, I received payment on September 15th, which motivated me to post one or two discussions daily.
For me it was cake walk in the good old days to reach payout and beyond but now it is a real struggle . I reached payout for August but doubt if I will make it for Septembere

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I have not reached payout there on myLot in the last three months. But I will be paid next month. I was not much active in online space due to offline obligations in the last three months. I have earned good money on myLot..I have earned upto 17 dollars there in an active month.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Congratulations on receiving your payout. I have an account there but i am no longer active. It seems they only pay through PayPal and i do not have access to a PayPal account so i completely gave up on that.

Back