Receiving online payment in wife's /girlfriends name

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Most men have full time jobs in good companies and are getting a very good salary. Since their employer may object to receiving payment from other sources, some of them receive payment in their wife/girlfriends name. Is it a common practice for online income in your country?
This is my first time hearing about it. How does it's impossible to receive money in someone else's name but I will check how people do that

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I don't really see why an employer would have an issue with which account you would use unless there is some sort of agreement. Over here no one really cares as long as its not illegal, you are free to use an account unless in cases where you can only use one account per company.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Receiving payment in a partners name as a way to supplement ones income is becoming increasingly common in many places. It is often done when an employer objects to receiving payment from other sources or when the income is not sufficient to be taxed. However it is important to be aware of any potential legal risks associated with this type of arrangement.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my country, the worker's salary will be transferred directly to a bank account in the name of the worker, there is no other name apart from the worker's own name, so it is impossible for the company to transfer directly to the wife or girlfriend's account, this method will certainly disrupt the employee payroll system and procedures.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have multiple accounts and there is one account I use for online transactions. Why should I use my wife or girlfriend account to receive payment? I don't think there is anything that will make me do that.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
If it's your wife but not to a girlfriend or boyfriend. The husband can work online on behalf of his wife, to mean all credentials he used are from his wife, therefore, it is his wife to receive and withdraw the money. This way, the husband will not be charged by his company moonlighting online, lol.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.215
In my country no one cares about how you receive money, unless the police. If it's from an illegal source, you can get into trouble when investigations are being done, otherwise, its fine.
I also think that it is best to have your own account in receiving online payments. In fact, some sites do not honor if the account are not of under the users' names. They need to take consideration of this matter, so that they will not be banned or anything else.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most men have full time jobs in good companies and are getting a very good salary. Since their employer may object to receiving payment from other sources, some of them receive payment in their wife/girlfriends name. Is it a common practice for online income in your country?
As long as you have an agreement to receive your payment with her, I don't see anything that is wrong with it because I really know some people that I even doing it with their partner's PayPal.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see anything wrong with receiving payments in your lover's or partner's account. As long as the two of you are in sync. What of of your account has issues and you can't receive payments with it immediately.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't see anything wrong with receiving payments in your lover's or partner's account. As long as the two of you are in sync. What of of your account has issues and you can't receive payments with it immediately.
The problem is if they trust themselves but if they do not trust themselves they should not bother to do such

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.160
I have not only received payment in my spouse's name but even worked in my spouse's name. Sometimes I use my spouse's name to work on job contracts and get paid accordingly. :D

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.895
I am not sure if it is possible in our country. I have never done anything like that because I know the payment should be sent in my name. If if is possible in other countries, then good. As long as the wife/gf gives her husband/boyfriend’s salary, then there is nothing to fret about.

Back