Red flags of scam sites online

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
Exactly, that's a big red flag for me, once i come across a site that claims to pay huge amounts of money within a very short period of time, i usually suspect them. Like where would they get the money to actually pay.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
The obvious thing is always sites promising goo pay or huge amounts of money within a very short period . one just have to jump and pass this one for good

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, that's a big red flag for me, once i come across a site that claims to pay huge amounts of money within a very short period of time, i usually suspect them. Like where would they get the money to actually pay.
I will just run away from them because I don't want to put myself in some kind of emotional trauma

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.180
Raw Dex
$0.008
I never join any sites which ask for money to join; have a high minimum threshold; pay rate is too good to be true. I also won't join sites which have lots of negative reviews.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me scam sites online can be identified by various red flags like promises of quick and easy money, poor website design, lack of contact information, and unsecured payment methods. It is important to DYOR before engaging in any transaction and to be cautious when dealing with websites that seem too good to be true.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They will tell you to bring money to get double or triple of your money. Or they can tell you to put some money before withdrawing
I have seen many websites that will tell us to deposit before we can make a withdraw. Even without doing research on the website, we should know that they are scam. There are some that will tell us to bring some amount of referrals before we can withdraw

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me scam sites online can be identified by various red flags like promises of quick and easy money, poor website design, lack of contact information, and unsecured payment methods. It is important to DYOR before engaging in any transaction and to be cautious when dealing with websites that seem too good to be true.
Yes, I agree with you. These red flags show that probably a certain site is a fake one, so we have better stay away from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen many websites that will tell us to deposit before we can make a withdraw. Even without doing research on the website, we should know that they are scam. There are some that will tell us to bring some amount of referrals before we can withdraw
I don't even like any websites that will tell us to deposit money before we can withdrawal. What is the essence of that?

Back