Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Welcome back Referrals!

For every active person you refer, you will get $1!
On top of this, there will now be a contest as part of our anniversary celebration!

The person with the most referrals during this contest will win:

1st place - $10
2nd Place - $5
3rd place - $1
4th place - 200 Snowflakes
5th place - 200 Snowflakes
6th place - 100 snowflakes
7th place - 100 snowflakes
8th place - 100 snowflakes
9th place - 100 snowflakes
10th place - 100 snowflakes

* Anyone caught abusing the system, or falsifying referrals will be disqualified from the contest, earnings removed, and possible ban.

* Please do not add your referral link to "traffic exchange" type websites. A lot of the traffic that comes from these websites are considered invalid traffic to Google, and will get our accounts banned.

* Referral Contest will end on July 31st to give people time to refer, and have their referrals make enough posts to be considered active.

Get your referral link here: https://indexforum.com/account/referrals

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Shouldn't there be a number of post each referral is expected to make for them to count?
The system is already set up to have a required post count to make it credit. While I know what the post count requirement is, making the post count available, might cause issues with people trying to rush the content, instead of providing worthwhile content that meets expectations. Up to Jordan really, to decide if publicly posting the minimum requirements wouldn't cause spam.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The system is already set up to have a required post count to make it credit. While I know what the post count requirement is, making the post count available, might cause issues with people trying to rush the content, instead of providing worthwhile content that meets expectations. Up to Jordan really, to decide if publicly posting the minimum requirements wouldn't cause spam.
Now, that's a good strategy. I like it!

@Starmix what's funny you're laughing about?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Do not promote your referral links on PTC sites. PTC traffic is considered illegal for the sites running Adsense ads.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is an exciting contest and i am game for it,all i need is to have a bunch of downliners who are active on RIF.not easy but definetely worth it for me to give it a short.LETS GO BE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.428
I hope this is such an amazing opportunity for the people like me that I wished the site to have the referral contest someday. It's high time for the site to have alot of new users.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I started referring, but the one closer backout, not yet ready.
@Jordan, may I know if we have new referral link. I invited two people from the other site it turned out they cannot opened the site to register. What's shown is DOMAIN EXPIRED 😔Screenshot_20230614-212329.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like a fun contest. Already have my referral link out there on another forum. :)
My referral link does not anymore work .

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I started referring, but the one closer backout, not yet ready.
@Jordan, may I know if we have new referral link. I invited two people from the other site it turned out they cannot opened the site to register. What's shown is DOMAIN EXPIRED 😔
Post automatically merged:

My referral link does not anymore work .
Go to this part of your account manager, and you will find your referral link.
Screenshot(24).png

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Sorry, but the contents remained the same. There is nothing to write for new recruits. What is shown is about RIF.
The page I linked to you, just gives you your referral link that leads to the index of the forum. There is a tools button on that page, that allows you to custom generate a page that it leads to. Once you are in the tools menu, you can pick any page on the forum you believe best represents a description of what the forum does, and then generate a link that specifically goes to that page.
Screenshot(25).png
Screenshot(26).png

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
The page I linked to you, just gives you your referral link that leads to the index of the forum. There is a tools button on that page, that allows you to custom generate a page that it leads to. Once you are in the tools menu, you can pick any page on the forum you believe best represents a description of what the forum does, and then generate a link that specifically goes to that page.
View attachment 2065
View attachment 2066
Thank you, Josh.

Back