Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral Incentive Update
To better the quality of our referral system, we have adjusted some of the referral processes. Let me go over the changes in detail.

The previous referral system allowed members to refer a user and receive a small incentive of 150 RIF Points per referral. Our last addon limited features that we needed to give out higher rewards.

As for our current referral system, it will still operate the same way on how you refer a user, however, you will not receive an immediate 150 RIF Points per referral. Once you refer a member they must create a minimum of 25 posts across the forum, and once they do that, you will receive 500 RIF Points for your referral. This new system will permit us to maintain a higher quality level of referrals while keeping RIF active. This new addon will also allow us to create automated referral contests to receive rewards, so that will also be a great incentive.

With this being said, we do plan to implement more ways to earn RIF Points in the near future using the referral system, so stay tuned. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a reply or contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Devin

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
To better the quality of our referral system, we have adjusted some of the referral processes. Let me go over the changes in detail.

The previous referral system allowed members to refer a user and receive a small incentive of 150 RIF Points per referral. Our last addon limited features that we needed to give out higher rewards.

As for our current referral system, it will still operate the same way on how you refer a user, however, you will not receive an immediate 150 RIF Points per referral. Once you refer a member they must create a minimum of 25 posts across the forum, and once they do that, you will receive 500 RIF Points for your referral. This new system will permit us to maintain a higher quality level of referrals while keeping RIF active. This new addon will also allow us to create automated referral contests to receive rewards, so that will also be a great incentive.

With this being said, we do plan to implement more ways to earn RIF Points in the near future using the referral system, so stay tuned. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a reply or contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Devin
This is wonderful. You are doing a great job here. I love RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a good move Devin and will certainly be helpful in keeping users more interested in referring more people and they will prefer active referrals.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.715
This is great. I think this one can motivate members to recruit more active users thus making the site more active and lively. I stay tuned for more.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560

Sincerely,
Devin
This is a good one but I don't think I know where to find my ref link. I will have to search the site

Back