Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear Members,

It is with great excitement that we have now officially enabled our referral system. It took us longer than we had anticipated to work out all the bugs and find a reasonable payment amount per referral, but now the time has come and we will go over all the details.

Every member is given a generated referral link, and your personalized link can be found by going to https://referralindexforum.com/account/referrals .

If a person registers for RIF while using your referral link, you will be granted 150 R.I.F Points; at this time there are no specific requirements for referred users to complete for the referrer to receive their credit. In the future, we may add or update the existing requirements along with updating the referral reward(s).

If a member had already referred other users to RIF, they have already been rewarded with their R.I.F Points.

If anyone should have any questions or concerns regarding this system, please let a member of our staff team know and we will assist you.

Sincerely,
Devin
[Admin Team]

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
First of all congrats and glad there are no such bugs now and we can refer our friends here on the forum bit I forgot how much 100 RIF points is it $1?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First of all congrats and glad there are no such bugs now and we can refer our friends here on the forum bit I forgot how much 100 RIF points is it $1?
1,000 RIF Points is equal to $1. Some may consider the referral incentive to be low, but as soon as we review the referral system and make sure everything is working properly we will eventually raise the referral incentive.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
1,000 RIF Points is equal to $1. Some may consider the referral incentive to be low, but as soon as we review the referral system and make sure everything is working properly we will eventually raise the referral incentive.
that would be great

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a good idea. I will wait then!

Back