Regarding Bitcoin, are you traders, long-term investors or simply use it to transactions?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Speaking about bitcoin, there are really several ways to use it, it can be trading with it daily or in small periods of time, you can also hodl it in the medium-long term to try to obtain higher returns on your investment, or simply use it as a transactional medium or simply exchange, tell me how you use your bitcoin? I read you below.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a holder. I have found it eadier since I have a very bizzy schedule. I hold for short periods of time because I use faucet sites as well so with them they can shutdown at any point and I would want to lose money

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I carry out these three activities, both trading, holding and transacting, even though at this time I rarely trade, while for transactions because Bitcoin is cheap I only want to receive it, not to pay for the goods/services that I buy.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I carry out these three activities, both trading, holding and transacting, even though at this time I rarely trade, while for transactions because Bitcoin is cheap I only want to receive it, not to pay for the goods/services that I buy.
I understand, so you get it and you hold it long-term, right? that's a good strategy without a doubt, I don't really use Bitcoin to acquire anything with it for now, maybe in the future..

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't hold Bitcoin. I have traded it in futures for some quick profit and also use it for transactions as well. I prefer holding altcoins because they'll give me more profit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I don't hold Bitcoin. I have traded it in futures for some quick profit and also use it for transactions as well. I prefer holding altcoins because they'll give me more profit.
Well, just as they can give you more profits, they can also give you more losses, everything is correlated, but ultimately you are right, although I prefer to have bitcoin to a greater extent and also invest in altcoins a small part.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.820
I just take payments in whatever crypto currency is available and use that to earn forum currency and get paid through Paypal at higher amount

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I just take payments in whatever crypto currency is available and use that to earn forum currency and get paid through Paypal at higher amount
I understand so that your ultimate goal is to get dollars via PayPal i think, is it a good strategy, you have no intention of holding any cryptographic currency for now?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.820
I understand so that your ultimate goal is to get dollars via PayPal i think, is it a good strategy, you have no intention of holding any cryptographic currency for now?
Actually I am not holding any crypto so whenever I am getting any offer to sell then I'll sell. But I'll start holding after some time

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, just as they can give you more profits, they can also give you more losses, everything is correlated, but ultimately you are right, although I prefer to have bitcoin to a greater extent and also invest in altcoins a small part.
Yes you're very correct. Every crypto token whether Bitcoin or altcoins are volatile in nature so can move at any direction. For altcoins I just prefer to hold and forget expecting the best or worse to occur.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes you're very correct. Every crypto token whether Bitcoin or altcoins are volatile in nature so can move at any direction. For altcoins I just prefer to hold and forget expecting the best or worse to occur.
Well in any case I wish you the best in your investments, besides I am in the same boat because I have a few altcoins too in my portfolio, so if you shine we shine both ;)

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well in any case I wish you the best in your investments, besides I am in the same boat because I have a few altcoins too in my portfolio, so if you shine we shine both ;)
Hahaha yes I'm open to any result. If it goes down, no problem. If it adds in value the better. I would have done this long time ago but couldn't and I'm regretting it. Well there's still time to bag more.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
@oldbuddy What platform is that and how much did you deposit to earn that $10 weekly? I need to be exploring some of these crypto staking to see if I can earn some consistent profit.
The platform is called Criptowin he has been working for some time to earn that interest must have a few million Satoshi there deposited the daily interest is 0.7% so you must do the math to calculate how much you would earn.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I use bitcoin for transactions. I don't have enough for trading or investment. I don't have enough to spare for investment. I use to stake before but after the pandemic, I withdraw all my earning and used it to solve life threatening challenge.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me, I do all the three. I do trade cryptocurrency on binance exchange and I am also into long term Investment as I have some coins in holding. And also I do transaction with cryptocurrency.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I use bitcoin for transactions. I don't have enough for trading or investment. I don't have enough to spare for investment. I use to stake before but after the pandemic, I withdraw all my earning and used it to solve life threatening challenge.
I understand, it's okay that way of using it is clear that Bitcoin can be used in many ways and can help people in different ways.
As for me, I do all the three. I do trade cryptocurrency on binance exchange and I am also into long term Investment as I have some coins in holding. And also I do transaction with cryptocurrency.
It is the same way I use it to tell the truth.

Back