Removal Service

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have a van , you can offer removal service to help people move to their new homes or get rid of old belongings. Large removal firms often charge high prices for their services, so many people search for small, local businesses to help with their removals. Do you think this is a viable business in your country.?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a viable business in a more advanced countries but it have a lot of challenges. Most rich people will prefer to buy new home properties than to move old and worn out properties because it is cheaper and less stressful. In underdeveloped countries, the business is not all that viable.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have a van , you can offer removal service to help people move to their new homes or get rid of old belongings. Large removal firms often charge high prices for their services, so many people search for small, local businesses to help with their removals. Do you think this is a viable business in your country.?

Yes, I believe offering removal services is a viable business in my country. There is a great demand for local businesses to help with removals, and the cost savings compared to larger companies can be significant. Additionally, customers can receive a more personalised service, as a local business will usually be more flexible than larger companies.
Post automatically merged:

It is a viable business in a more advanced countries but it have a lot of challenges. Most rich people will prefer to buy new home properties than to move old and worn out properties because it is cheaper and less stressful. In underdeveloped countries, the business is not all that viable.

In such countries, the population is typically low and incomes are low as well. This means that the demand for housing is low, and the potential profit margins are very small. This makes it difficult to make a profit in such markets, especially given the high costs of refurbishing the old housing. Furthermore, the lack of infrastructure in such countries means that it is difficult to move the housing around, which further reduces the potential profits.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.460
It is one of the feasible businesses here. However, they do not use vans but trucks instead. Although it is not always on call to move things to other places.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
I don't really know how lucrative this business is though. In most places there are usually agencies that specialize in this aspect, while there are persons who use their personal trucks.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that is a very good business as long as you have workers who are trustworthy enough not to mess up with your clients property because a lot of people who do this business steal from those they are working for.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Yesh o think this is called moving services and the people in it always make good money. in my locality it is a good business if you know how to carry it out promptly

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a very nice business that you can try out to how to make reasonable amount of money for yourself at the end of the day because you are going to smile to the bank if you continue to understand the intricacies of this business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
A moving business also need physical strength so if you would be moving you need to consider physical strength as well because you might need to be helping clients move their property

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
There are people who engage in this business and they make money. I don't just like the fact that they charge high sometimes.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Well I think they charge high because they want to cover up for the physical exertion they do carry out. You need to have enough money to take care of yourself after work.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.460
I think that it is a very profitable business. People search for small businesses to help them with their removals. So, if you have a van, you could give it a try.
I think it is also feasible to use small trucks in moving things to another place. In my country, some locals prefer to use jeepneys because they are cheaper in terms of renting them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think it is also feasible to use small trucks in moving things to another place. In my country, some locals prefer to use jeepneys because they are cheaper in terms of renting them.
I understand. The same thing happens in my country as well. People prefer using small trucks because they are cheaper. Large removal firms charge a lot of money for their services.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have a van, this business is guaranteed to make you lots of money. Like I have said before, transportation has always been a good business to venture into.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this is a viable business and it is widely practiced in my country, people try to own small trucks or vans and rent them out to carry and move quite a large amount of goods.

Back