Rental Income as a Passive Business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
The best passive income business is rental income. If you have a vacant room, you may invite the interested party to rent the space. Ask for 3 months advance deposit to make sure the renter won't escape. Another, if you only have one car in a wide garage, better divide it and invite someone to rent a parking space. This is a sure way to always have money and income saved. What do you think, is this good for you? It is good for me.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
Yes it's a good way to make money from vacant room and if you have a vacant apartment then it'll be better because you can charge the amount you want and the passive income would be better as compared to a single room.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The best passive income business is rental income. If you have a vacant room, you may invite the interested party to rent the space. Ask for 3 months advance deposit to make sure the renter won't escape. Another, if you only have one car in a wide garage, better divide it and invite someone to rent a parking space. This is a sure way to always have money and income saved. What do you think, is this good for you? It is good for me.
This business is very popular in my country. Here, they don't only rent out space, they rent out pots, families, and a lot moree

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
Yes it's a good way to make money from vacant room and if you have a vacant apartment then it'll be better because you can charge the amount you want and the passive income would be better as compared to a single room.
I also like making money for vacant spaces at home. But it is also risky especially if we do not know the renters. Anyway, we can lock our doors and only the garage will be opened. There is space in our garage at home, I do try to advertise this because one cannot purchase a car without a garage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I also like making money for vacant spaces at home. But it is also risky especially if we do not know the renters. Anyway, we can lock our doors and only the garage will be opened. There is space in our garage at home, I do try to advertise this because one cannot purchase a car without a garage.
It can be very risky for real. That is why we must be very smart and no matter what space they rent, it would not be very close to our doorstep

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
We have vacant place but this time we don't have any tenants and we are not pushing hard as previous experience was not good and we really need to be careful about it whenever we rent our place as we are allowing a stranger to access our place.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
@Bisolami , that is true. But we can let others utilize our vacant garage space. I would like to invite people in my neighborhood at least one renter to utilize the vacant space in our garage. I can also help the person. I saw a neighbor, she parked her car at the edge of the road fronting their home. Then she already transferred to a subdivision with a wide garage.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
Many people in our place use their free house or shops to earn money by renting these and it's a great way because they don't need to do anything and will earn extra income as rent and is the best passive income source.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We have vacant place but this time we don't have any tenants and we are not pushing hard as previous experience was not good and we really need to be careful about it whenever we rent our place as we are allowing a stranger to access our place.
That's right. You have to be very careful of what you rent out so that they won't spoil your properties. Nice move!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
I plan to go to tax office if I'm going to pay tax on the income I'll earn in my garage space for rent. If I have to pay, I better do not push through my plan to invite a renter of the vacant space on our garage.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I plan to go to tax office if I'm going to pay tax on the income I'll earn in my garage space for rent. If I have to pay, I better do not push through my plan to invite a renter of the vacant space on our garage.
A lot of people always forget to include tax fee to what they will charge people. If they calculate it at the end of the day, they will lose

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
A lot of people always forget to include tax fee to what they will charge people. If they calculate it at the end of the day, they will lose
This time it seems us paying the stores tax called VAT. It's compulsory in my country. Even in a fastfood center VAT is included. Sometimes I prefer to buy in a public market for there's no VAT. It's horrible.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Passive income from rent revenue looks very easy and you will get a stable income. You can get rent revenue from almost all goods, such as cars, property, expensive bags and shoes, luxury watches, etc. but that's all we have to have big capital to buy these goods.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This time it seems us paying the stores tax called VAT. It's compulsory in my country. Even in a fastfood center VAT is included. Sometimes I prefer to buy in a public market for there's no VAT. It's horrible.
There is no business that does not pay VAT in my country. Even the roadside sellers are included. VAT is a must

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
There is no business that does not pay VAT in my country. Even the roadside sellers are included. VAT is a must
That is why, I sometimes prefer to buy fish, meat, vegetables, fruits, rice, sugar, and other important commodities in the public market. There is no inclusion of VAT and those are also clean and fresh being sold in a closed building, with no dust, and no flies. There are fans and lights.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is why, I sometimes prefer to buy fish, meat, vegetables, fruits, rice, sugar, and other important commodities in the public market. There is no inclusion of VAT and those are also clean and fresh being sold in a closed building, with no dust, and no flies. There are fans and lights.
That's nice too. I also prefer going to the market to buy all of the things that you have mentioned

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
That's nice too. I also prefer going to the market to buy all of the things that you have mentioned
We need to be practical this time, why should we allow VAT inclusion in buying of few fish in a mall? Then we noticed that the total value of our goods VAT inclusive is so shocking. I shopped in SM mall and saw the total amount of 5,567 and the VAT, my goodness almost 890 pesos. After that, I told my sis to shop in the public market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We need to be practical this time, why should we allow VAT inclusion in buying of few fish in a mall? Then we noticed that the total value of our goods VAT inclusive is so shocking. I shopped in SM mall and saw the total amount of 5,567 and the VAT, my goodness almost 890 pesos. After that, I told my sis to shop in the public market.
They just increased the VAT her in Nigeria. I just feel like the government officials and not considerable because if they are they would not increase the VAT

Back