AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best passive income business is rental income. If you have a vacant room, you may invite the interested party to rent the space. Ask for 3 months advance deposit to make sure the renter won't escape. Another, if you only have one car in a wide garage, better divide it and invite someone to rent a parking space. This is a sure way to always have money and income saved. What do you think, is this good for you? It is good for me.
Definitely, many people have passive incomes from their properties by renting them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, Rental homes is one of the best passive income stream. That is why people invest millions of dollars in order to build houses and rent it out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The best passive income business is rental income. If you have a vacant room, you may invite the interested party to rent the space. Ask for 3 months advance deposit to make sure the renter won't escape. Another, if you only have one car in a wide garage, better divide it and invite someone to rent a parking space. This is a sure way to always have money and income saved. What do you think, is this good for you? It is good for me.
I like passive income very much because you earn money without making any special effort or while sleeping. I agree with you that rental income is the best passive income business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
Yeah I back up the rental Business as a means of a passive kind of income. Ever since I ventured on the world of earning money, l have ever known that having house or property for rent is the best business to have ever.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
It is so good to have a business like this. We can also help those who do not have shelter or a home. There are transients and visitors that need to rent a space temporarily.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.100
rental income is the best passive income source because you can collect rent even during recession (people still need a living space when during recession)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
This can also be classified as real estate. I know of some persons who rent out spare rooms they have to others and get paid monthly or depending on the arrangements made.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
The rental business is very profitable I must say. Although it s a capital intensive and really needs one to have alot of money for them to buy the land and construction of the property to follow.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
They just increased the VAT her in Nigeria. I just feel like the government officials and not considerable because if they are they would not increase the VAT
Also in my country, the VAT is 20% but the new president, President Marcos promised to reduce the VAT percentage. I am hoping for only 12 percent. Much better if 10 % only so we can save a little.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
I think that is very normal for everyone that aspires for the presidential seat. They would be making fake promises so that they can lure people to vote for them but when they win mostly it becomes too hard to fulfill the promises.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
It's very true that is the most reliable and guaranteed by do you know to start this you must have a higher amount of capital for buying the piece of land and the money to cater for the construction of the buildings.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
Rental as a passive income is very lucrative, so if you have a vacant space at home, you better invite renters. Much better if you have a big capital to out up a building for renting purposes. It is a very good passive income that seems forever.
Post automatically merged:

We have vacant place but this time we don't have any tenants and we are not pushing hard as previous experience was not good and we really need to be careful about it whenever we rent our place as we are allowing a stranger to access our place.
It is indeed not good to hire renters for our vacant rooms at home. We do not exactly know their personal backgrounds. We have to put ourselves for safety. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
We have to rent out our houses so that we can earn passive income. Therefore we must be vigilant with who we let out our property to them because our safety is also very important.

Back