Renting an electric scoter.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen many peoples opening a shop that charges a scoter and rent them to a users so that a user can travel with those scoters to their work or shop or school without owning any vehicles and without worrying about any extra payments, and i seen this things in a video in china, and i really wonder if a person start this business to charge and rent scoters with low price there will be a lots of customers for that. but i wonder how much money will it need to start this business from scratch.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
In my place renting scooters or motorbikes is not a popular business model, but the business model does exist and most people cater to the tourists in the town. There is not much demand.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.900
ln my own opinion that business may seem so challenging in my local area of residence. This is because the electric scooters are not very popular and they are most likely to be very expensive therefore unprofitable.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In popular tourist destinations, renting of electric scooters is a lucrative business. I have written marketing articles for scooter rentals in Florida through iwriter a few years, they have different types of scooters, bikes.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
I am not sure about the amount of capital required to launch such a business, but I believe that it can be a profitable venture. In some provinces of our country, such as Siargao and Palawan, scooters are available for rent, enabling you to travel to many locations without any hitch.

Back