Renting Generator A Great Business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I could remember my sister's wedding ceremony when we had to hire a generator, we had to pay through our noses. Good rental business if you ask me.
it is a good business especially if you reside in a country where there is no steady power supply. A lot of people who are into such a business usually make reasonable amount of money from it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$0.003
It is not a good business for me. I hate the sound of the generator, so noisy. There are users of a generator here in lieu of current but they bought it not rented from a rent business.
I agree with you. I do hate using my generator because it makes hysterical sound in the neighborhood. I invested it because my former company reguires us to have. Now, the new company is not that strict when experiencing a power outage.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyone who wants to go into this business must have connections with companies that are in need of it. In some countries most individuals do not make use of generator because they have steady power supply.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone likes to celebrate their achievements and they also plan get together, parties and also like to celebrate occasions like Birthday and anniversaries and in India most prefer to do that at home or in a park but you need light and sound so you need generator too and that's where those that provide it on rent earns well as they charge per hour price.
I dont think this business is very lucrative here, because we can buy it from Electricity Company, we only said what we need and we pay some amount of money and the electricity company will provide or adding another power to them

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.680
In my country, you would become an instant millionaire if you set up the business. Our electricity supply is very low. And people can't depend on the national grid for their events and they have to generators.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.730
The business for renting of the generator is very profitable and lucrative in deed. In most cases generators are used as power backups in organised events and parties. The business pays well as the generator owner negotiates with the client for the deal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$3.430
I am not aware of any other country but in India this is a very good business as most like to organize small family functions and then you need a power source for light and fans.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The business for renting of the generator is very profitable and lucrative in deed. In most cases generators are used as power backups in organised events and parties. The business pays well as the generator owner negotiates with the client for the deal.
There are some times when theater practitioners will need to rent generators for the movies that they want to produce so it will be of the benefit of those who own it

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.063
Something which do have its demand, its business always remain very lucrative, energy Failure is a common problem of so many countries so in any important occasion when this happen the rented generators play very important role.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.113
In my place, the electric service cooperative makes an announcement about power interruption so the party will be postponed.There are also times, it's the office to ask f there will be a blackout. Do renting a generator seldom happens here?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Haha, yes that's true, its so painful that we cannot actually rely on power supply. Most people simply hire generators to run their events like weddings, birthday parties and the likes.
Some people want to do businesses but they have realised that the power supply is very low and it is not encouraging and that is why they cannot embark on the business that they have planned to do

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$3.430
In India people do like to celebrate small and big occasions and for that they mostly hire a Dj and need to arrange for the lighting and fans so you need to get gen set for that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is the same thing as here too. People go to club almost all the time so those clubs will rent all of these things from people who own them and it is a good business
In India people do like to celebrate small and big occasions and for that they mostly hire a Dj and need to arrange for the lighting and fans so you need to get gen set for that

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$3.430
It's a useful thing and many times people do rent these Gen sets for home as they also arrange and plan small events at their home like get together with friends and family

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Everyone likes to celebrate their achievements and they also plan get together, parties and also like to celebrate occasions like Birthday and anniversaries and in India most prefer to do that at home or in a park but you need light and sound so you need generator too and that's where those that provide it on rent earns well as they charge per hour price.
A lot of people in my country have their own generator. It's not going to be a business that's going to make you so much money here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's a useful thing and many times people do rent these Gen sets for home as they also arrange and plan small events at their home like get together with friends and family
That is tight. The generator those people may be using may not be able to power the event that they want to do so they will rather rent a generator from those who rent it out

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$3.430
Why? There are trusted people who are renting gen sets and they also have DJs so they are able to earn good money by renting Generator and also with their DJ

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
I thought that it is only on Africa that we don't have a stable electricity supply. I am shocked to hear that people know about generators in India, talk more of renting or out. It is a profitable business though.
Lol in most of all these countries as well they still use generators for outdoor events. Like i saw a documentary some time back, they went for camping, they had to use generator to supply light since they where out door.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is true
There are times when you employ some DJs and they will be asked to come with their generators. There are times when they also go to play and the people who own the events will have generators.

Back