Renting Income As Passive Income

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Even if you have limited knowledge of real estate you can still earn from renting your property, Plot, Room or apartment or whole house or even shop and it can be considered as fixed income.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
That's why I said if we are good at managing and if we have separate property then it will be even better as we don't need to manage but just need to keep a check on the tenants
This time, we do not have an available building to rent. It's a very good passive income. There are buildings here rented by different businesses. How nice to have big money to construct a building for rent.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if we are in search of Passive income then we should look at renting our Idle property as it's one of the best ways to earn passive, stable and confirmed earnings.
Yes, I totally agree with you, in my country there are many people who rent out houses, vehicles, land, shop houses, and so on. They get a promising passive income from it, but we must still apply strict rules to tenants, if tenants are not disciplined when paying rent, we must act firmly on them by telling them to leave.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Currently, rental income is not only used as passive income but is also used as the main activity or active income, such as opening expensive and prestigious bag rentals, luxury clothing, and other items. This business will be successful if you have a relationship with the upper class and celebrities who want to always look luxurious.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Renting properties especially land and building are good passive income streams that's if you have it. Getting those stuffs costs a lot of money but it's the best because they don't depreciate in value.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Renting our property especially house units is one of the most lucrative and stable form of passive income. If you are fortunate enough to have property in urban area, you will smiling to bank always. In countries like Nigeria where government don't regulate rents, it is quick means to become rich.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I totally agree with you, in my country there are many people who rent out houses, vehicles, land, shop houses, and so on. They get a promising passive income from it, but we must still apply strict rules to tenants, if tenants are not disciplined when paying rent, we must act firmly on them by telling them to leave.
Actually not everyone can afford to buy house so they took the option to rent as it's more convenient

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually not everyone can afford to buy house so they took the option to rent as it's more convenient
Yes, you're right, apart from that, for reasons of not having a permanent job, still moving frequently, it makes people prefer to rent a house rather than buying a house, so they can always choose a house that is close to their place of work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, you're right, apart from that, for reasons of not having a permanent job, still moving frequently, it makes people prefer to rent a house rather than buying a house, so they can always choose a house that is close to their place of work.
Yes that's a very important point and I feel it's the main reason why many prefer to stay on rent

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
Renting is a good way to generate passive income, there is nothing that you cannot rent, from your cars to clothes and even your property. However, you need to invest substantial amount of money before you can rent out.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything that requires renting is a good passive income. renting your income in order to make passive income is actually a good idea. Renting properties is also a good way to make passive income.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.810
Raw Dex
$0.005
Rental income from real estates is definitely a great source of passive income. Some people rent out the whole apartment. There are others who sub-divide their apartment into different small rooms/units, and rent them out. They target mainly the lower income group who cannot afford to rent the entire apartment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Nice one, i know of someone who usually rents his home out to others and get passive income from it every month. Real estate is one of the best ways to make or earn passive income.

Back