Renting ones property for money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
Renting one's house out is a very good way of making money.you would get money and it would become a passive income for you so it isn't a bad idea for investment

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rental of one's rooms is a very good passive income business. I have a room in my father's house which I don't use. I just rent it out and get the money every year without having to stress.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
Renting out property is a great source of passive income. If your property is located in a good area, the rental income can be huge. To ensure your property can be rented out easily, you have to maintain your property in good condition.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
This is an excellent way to make extra money if you have properties or assets. You can rent out your additional space on any basis and you would be making good money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Renting out property is a great source of passive income. If your property is located in a good area, the rental income can be huge. To ensure your property can be rented out easily, you have to maintain your property in good condition.
Yes maintaining the property would make the price value increase. Like i know a house owner who increased his rent simply because he added tiles to the ground. The location of the property also plays a major role.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
Yes it is a good way to make money. If we have a property that is just there and of no use, we can lend it out and make money of it
Even if someone is using it definitely you can still rent the property and collect money note that the person won't claim the property he will just use it and returned it at due time so this business is very lucrative in my location,in our household we do rent chairs and canopies so we make money weekly when there are major events

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
My inherited property is rented and never allow other people to rent it and do business with different people. There is only one renter and the rent is paid to me annually.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
My inherited property is rented and never allow other people to rent it and do business with different people. There is only one renter and the rent is paid to me annually.
I don't understand your write up,do you mean that your property is not allow to be rented? well if you are truly the owner of that property then you can use it the way you want rent or keep it for yourself since it's your property I have one for rent

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I don't understand your write up,do you mean that your property is not allow to be rented? well if you are truly the owner of that property then you can use it the way you want rent or keep it for yourself since it's your property I have one for rent
I said, there is only one renter and that is our previous neighbor, a big-time farmer. I inherited one hectare coco farm from my parents.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
There is some risk in renting property of senior citizens and single people, the tenant may not vacate the property as promised . The property owner has to then take legal action against the tenant.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
Its always painful If you rent your property for someone and the person did not handle it well that is one of the constraint I had in this business but If you have the money you can buy a property and keep for that

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything that you have that has value makes passive income when you rent them out. If you have properties that are not in immediate use, rent it out and make money.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
Anything that you have that has value makes passive income when you rent them out. If you have properties that are not in immediate use, rent it out and make money.
That is true you can consider it as passive income having a property you will rent it out for money and it's always one of the best way to make good cash if your property attracted people

Back