Require a site to earn monthly , daily 10$

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I'll search it today and tell you to make our lives beautiful and prosperous.
When you do so, please share it with us. It would be helpful for many. I have been looking for some good article writing sites that work for Indian writers. Even some good forum sites are worth adding up to the list if they pay well. Please do share it with us. Thank you in advance.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
@arunima and @Sanjee I already posted the result of my research. Please find it. I posted it this morning before 11. I stated there what to do to earn 10 dollars a day.
Oh! Okay. Thanks for doing that
I should just check the post about the same. Hope to find something that would be helpful. Thanks for taking all the efforts to explore and shate your learnings with the community here.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no website that pay $10 per day for easy tasks but if you have any skill then you can join freelancing platforms, there you can make $10 per day.
I don't believe with that. There are websites that we can earn $10 or more daily but it is not everyone that can earn that high. On hivemicro, I see people earning more than $50 daily, but it is sometimes hard for me to earn up to a dollar there and this is because I don't have a laptop

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I don't believe with that. There are websites that we can earn $10 or more daily but it is not everyone that can earn that high. On have micro, I see people earning more than $50 daily, but it is sometimes hard for me to earn up to a dollar there and this is because I don't have a laptop

So you work from your smartphone. For people who rely more on online earnings should own a laptop or desktop as it's easy to do that. I find it difficult to write articles on phone.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am familiar with Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk). It is a platform operated by Amazon that enables businesses to outsource tasks to a distributed workforce via the internet. The tasks, also known as Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs), are typically simple and require human intelligence to complete, such as transcribing audio recordings or identifying objects in images. Workers on MTurk can choose which tasks they want to work on and are paid a small fee for each task they complete. MTurk is used by businesses and researchers to gather data, perform research, and complete various other tasks that are difficult or expensive to automate.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to get started and earn money on Amazon Mechanical Turk:

1. Go to the MTurk website (https://www.mturk.com/) and create an account. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a phone number to verify your account.
  2. Complete your worker profile by providing information about your education, work experience, and skills. This will help you qualify for tasks that are a good match for your abilities.
  3. Once your account is set up, you can start looking for tasks to complete. You can find tasks by clicking on the "Find Work" tab on the top of the page. You can filter tasks by type, pay, and other criteria to find tasks that fit your interests and skills.
  4. To start working on a task, click on the task title to view the details and then click the "Accept & Work" button. Follow the instructions provided to complete the task. Some tasks may require you to download software or provide additional information before you can start working.
  5. After you have completed a task, you will need to submit it for review. The requester will review your work and either approve or reject it. If your work is approved, you will be paid for the task.
  6. You can view your earnings by clicking on the "Earnings" tab on the top of the page. Your earnings will be deposited into your Amazon Payments account, which you can use to withdraw money or make purchases on Amazon.com.
  7. As you complete more tasks and build up a good reputation, you may be invited to participate in surveys or focus groups, which can provide additional opportunities to earn money on MTurk.
It is possible to earn $10 per day on Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk), although the amount you can earn will depend on a variety of factors such as the type of tasks you choose to work on, your skills and experience, and the amount of time you are able to devote to working on tasks. Some workers on MTurk are able to earn more than $10 per day, while others may earn less.

In general, MTurk tasks pay a small amount for each task completed, typically a few cents to a few dollars. To earn $10 per day, you would need to complete a relatively large number of tasks. It is also important to note that the availability of tasks can vary and you may not always be able to find enough tasks to work on to reach your earnings goal.

To maximize your earnings on MTurk, it can be helpful to focus on tasks that pay well and that you are able to complete quickly and accurately. It can also be helpful to develop a range of skills that will enable you to qualify for a wider variety of tasks. Finally, being consistent and working on tasks regularly can also help you to earn more on MTurk over time.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
I had seen a site that you can at least $1,500 per month. If you are aware of this online text-based tutorial, then you can earn the amount mentioned. Although I only earn here a hundred dollars every month before. Since my time is not enough lately, I am not working on this site. I will do it next year.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to make $10 every day online I must be ready to do the work. You can venture into freelancing to make such amount of to make such amount of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though it is not impossible to earn up to that amount per day, but if you are looking for a single website that would pay you that, you might be disappointed. It would be better you get a particular skill set you can sell to generate such money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I think if you work on RIF and BMF you can earn at least $2-3 daily. For $10 you need to search a few more sites but you need to manage your time on them accordingly.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as it would be ideal for many of us to earn $10 daily somewhere I can not say that I have seen anywhere you can make this a possibility. Offering freelance services could eventually get you something close to this but it would take some time for you to get custom and also have orders coming in.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The problem is of stability as few days ago I was excited that I will be able to make $3 a day combining PB and RIF but now not even $1.5 is possible

Back