Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
RIF has been online for one full year. One wonderful year filled with wonderful people. A lot of you have been here for our growth since the early start. Some of you have even stuck with us through a couple of our hiccups, and have believed in us in our success.

With that said, there isn't a lot of content about RIF out there on the internet. So why not help us get the word out?
We will be looking for genuine reviews about our site. In return, there is $15 up for grabs.

Head on over to Trust Pilot:

Give us a genuine review (good or bad, we want to know!)

Each review will be entered into a draw for $15 RIF.Cash

Rules:
Reviews have to be genuine. I'm not here buying fake reviews.
If the name on the review is different than your forum username, you can PM me the name on the review.
Only 1 review per user
A Random generator will select the winning name based upon the entrees.

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I've written up a review, and it will show up in the next two hours, after it is reviewed on Trust Pilot. Hope everyone will give a genuine review of the forum on there.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
I recently did a review that reflects how I truly feel about this forum website. Maria Grace is the name I used to write that review. I hope everyone else leaves an honest review, too. I am just happy to be a part of this forum website. No drama and no pressure.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Hello @Jordan I have made a review on trust pilot,the name appears as Carson Tech. which is not the same as here on RIF which is Carson20t.Thanks and i will still inbox for clarity.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've just dropped a cool review for RIF based on my experience with the community since its inception. The review is still pending but I'm sure it's going to be approved in the next few hours.

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will definitely drop a review about RIf. This is another way to make the wider community know about what is going on in RIf.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I have not yet. I will do it after some minutes.
Post automatically merged:

Done writing the review on RIF at Trust Pilot
Post automatically merged:

Done writing the review on RIF at Trust Pilot

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Left a review and it shows pending. I had an account with my real name but I seem to have forgotten what email and password I had used, therefore, had to create a new account with my screen name.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I have been thinking about something like in the past days. I am very glad to read this good news. I wouldn't hesitate to go to the trustpilot and leave my honestly review about the RIf site.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF has been online for one full year. One wonderful year filled with wonderful people. A lot of you have been here for our growth since the early start. Some of you have even stuck with us through a couple of our hiccups, and have believed in us in our success.

With that said, there isn't a lot of content about RIF out there on the internet. So why not help us get the word out?
We will be looking for genuine reviews about our site. In return, there is $15 up for grabs.

Head on over to Trust Pilot:

Give us a genuine review (good or bad, we want to know!)

Each review will be entered into a draw for $15 RIF.Cash

Rules:
Reviews have to be genuine. I'm not here buying fake reviews.
If the name on the review is different than your forum username, you can PM me the name on the review.
Only 1 review per user
A Random generator will select the winning name based upon the entrees.
wow nice one will get right into it then.

Back