Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear esteemed members of IndexForum.com,

We hope this message finds you well and thriving in our vibrant community. We are writing to address a matter of concern that some of you may have noticed regarding the delay in RIF Cash redemptions and rewards processing.

As you are aware, we recently faced an unforeseen delay in processing the cash-out requests that were submitted before the vacation period of our owner, Jordan. We want to clarify that this situation was entirely unexpected and not the result of any intentional oversight.

During the lead-up to Jordan's well-deserved vacation, he requested that all members submit their cash-out requests so that he could process them before he left for vacation. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, Jordan has encountered difficulties in fulfilling this timeline as planned.

We, as a team of administrators and moderators, understand the importance of timely redemptions and rewards for our valued community members. We share your concern and want to assure you that we are working diligently to resolve this matter. We understand that open and transparent communication is vital in such situations, and we are committed to providing you with updates as they unfold.

We would like to request your understanding and patience during this time. Your RIF Cash earnings are secure, and we are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the rewards you have rightfully earned. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may have caused and assure you that we are actively exploring alternative ways to reach Jordan and address the issue promptly.

As always, our team is here to support you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us, and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your ongoing trust and loyalty to IndexForum.com. We deeply value each member of our community and are committed to resolving this situation in a manner that upholds our reputation for transparency and integrity.

Warm regards,

Devin

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like how you value our presence in this forum and you try to explain to us if there is any problem. I have in a forum that the admin doesn't reply to messages and takes a really long time to pay the forum members. I appreciate your method of communication.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
i have just seen the updates regarding the concerns that were raised.I think it is satisfactory. Does this mean everything is running smoothly on the site aside from just the payments or the other features like customer support are not able to be addressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back