RIF is back but it seems not yet stable

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That was also my experience no credit to some posts but it's okay than no RIF at all serving us some side hustles income. What I'm thankful is I can log in and out smoothly.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
That was also my experience no credit to some posts but it's okay than no RIF at all serving us some side hustles income. What I'm thankful is I can log in and out smoothly.
Hmm...but if the issue will continue for long, it might discourage users and also bring down the motivation of coming here. That would noy be good. A drop down in the activities is a bad sign for any forum..I hope that Jordan looks into the matter soon and fix it. Few have already stopped coming here for the same reason.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Hmm...but if the issue will continue for long, it might discourage users and also bring down the motivation of coming here. That would noy be good. A drop down in the activities is a bad sign for any forum..I hope that Jordan looks into the matter soon and fix it. Few have already stopped coming here for the same reason.
It's not anymore happening now. The flow is smooth and nothing confusing happened. There might be a bug. It's not easy to manage a website. It requires technicalities on fixing problems or issues that disrupt members activities.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It's not anymore happening now. The flow is smooth and nothing confusing happened. There might be a bug. It's not easy to manage a website. It requires technicalities on fixing problems or issues that disrupt members activities.
I am happy that it has been fixed. I have come here in the morning when I was free at work and made few posts. Every post was credited and all went smoothly. It's a good news and I am happy. I should convey it to others on the other forums. It's understandable thar running a website comes with lots of challenges. Glad that Jordan in involved and active admin.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am happy that it has been fixed. I have come here in the morning when I was free at work and made few posts. Every post was credited and all went smoothly. It's a good news and I am happy. I should convey it to others on the other forums. It's understandable thar running a website comes with lots of challenges. Glad that Jordan in involved and active admin.
That is right and it is so good to know that the flow of this site is smooth and let us hope it won't disappear as it wants. I do not receive a message though about the replies vial emails.

Back