RIF is dull of recent! What is happening buddies?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since last two days, I have not been seeing comments and threads popping up like before. Since yesterday, activities in this forum is so dull with few posters! What is happening to our forum?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we really do lack threads, and we reply to most posts all over again with the same answers. I do wish more users would be active. I only see a few members, and they are active in general.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am trying as hard as i can to be active here but it is just that my concetration lately has channelled towards an offline side hustle that is able to make me reach a $10 plus mark almost daily.Since this is a pay to post site then it is important that we do have a constant cashflow either directly or indirectly.That is why i keep telling people that increasing liquidity is the way to go.We can have peer to peer exchange of goods and services in the market place and it would be a game game changer if we are active and honest.

i have not observed the silence but will try to do so,even if oiur able admin is absent i am sure that there must be some sitting in interim gate keepers for lack of a better word.That includes the moderators as well.So we should not be worried if the admin is not active for a while.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
The truth of the matter is people are scared and worried about if they would be paid or not, based on the fact that they have not been paid, they are patiently waiting.

Back