RIF maintenance

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
It's announced this week will be RIF maintenance. When will it be in this week. Tomorrow is Sunday and by May 25 there's downtime for RIF. Well, I'll be having many days to relax. What about you what will you do? Maybe you will explore more the Internet for extra income. Hoping we can find something good on the internet. Whew!!

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's announced this week will be RIF maintenance. When will it be in this week. Tomorrow is Sunday and by May 25 there's downtime for RIF. Well, I'll be having many days to relax. What about you what will you do? Maybe you will explore more the Internet for extra income. Hoping we can find something good on the internet. Whew!!
I don't have a special agenda, apart from managing an online store and being active in paid forums. If RIF stops temporarily I will be active on Mylot and ForumCoin maybe. :D

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know I might focus on other forums since I'm not active on them anymore I need to come back and start to post a little more I took a break and now I can't find motivation to post there

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I don't know I might focus on other forums since I'm not active on them anymore I need to come back and start to post a little more I took a break and now I can't find motivation to post there
Try to apply at HubPages. They're hiring. I'm planning to apply there too next week.
Post automatically merged:

I've heard about upwork, it seems not easy and requires special skills. But just try maybe suitable for you. I think it's difficult because you have to include work experience, and others.
Just try to apply.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try to apply at HubPages. They're hiring. I'm planning to apply there too next week.
Post automatically merged:

Just try to apply.
I've tried to apply, but I don't proceed, it's confusing to me. LOL You can apply, then share your experiences from there at RIF. I find it too difficult to understand the system on upwork and give up easily. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I've tried to apply, but I don't proceed, it's confusing to me. LOL You can apply, then share your experiences from there at RIF. I find it too difficult to understand the system on upwork and give up easily. LOL
They will require you to do the bidding as to how much salary you want from the companies that will hire you to write for them. You have to reflect on the bid box the dollar amount. And check the box that you're looking for a job as a writer and not as an employer seeking writers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
For me I think the Rif downtime wouldn't take too long to resume the operations.. I therefore would take that opportunity to spend my time on the other earning sites like offtopicz, forumcoin among others

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
RIF downtime lasts some hours only, but the site maintenance which is supposed to be this week did not happen. Perhaps thee site owner changed his mind. Let us wait for further announcements for clarifications.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
As for me as I concerned, I do hope that the scheduled Rif maintenance was scheduled on the 25th of May , 2023. I am not aware whether there's a change for the date.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Oh! I had totally forgotten about it. How long is the maintenance going to take? It's tough to stay away from RIF for too long. It has become a habit now.
I will spend more time on myLot and Forum Coin and not to forget Offtopicz. I am enjoying Offtopicz a lot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
How many times the maintenance is going on
Only once when I first joined here and that was when it was about to assume by Jordan from the previous owner of RIF Devin. I no longer see Devin here. Hoping he is well. Members miss him.

Last edited:
Back