Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This thread may be rather long, so I do apologize in advance, but it does contain some very necessary information, so please be sure to read it all the way through.
As most of you are already aware, our Google Adsense account was temporarily suspended after reaching $70 in revenue. With this being said, all member cash-out requests have been processed using my personal funds and not the advertisement revenue. Therefore, to maintain website stability and to ensure that I can continue to pay you guys, we have had to make some temporary adjustments in regard to RIF Point crediting. As you are already aware, we were offering 10 RIF Points per post, and 15 RIF Points per thread, however, we are not able to offer this as of right now due to a lack of website revenue. This will not be permanent, but only temporary until we can work something out over the next couple of weeks to find a new revenue stream.

Here is how you will be credited as of now:

RIF INFORMATION CENTER
- Website News and Events (N/A)
- Member Affairs (Post: 5 / Thread: 10)
+ Cash Out Proof (Post: 2 / Thread: 25)
- Greetings Room (Post: 0 / Thread: 0)

PROMOTION AND SERVICING
- Advertisement Room (Post: 2 / Thread: 15)
- Website Happenings (Post: 2 / Thread: 15)
- Employment Hall (Post: 2 / Thread: 10)
+ Seeking Employment (Post: 2 / Thread: 10)
- Trade Station (Post: 2 / Thread: 5)
- The Market (Post: 5 / Thread: 15)

INFORMATIONAL DISCUSSIONS:
- Business Chat (Post: 10 / Thread: 15)
- Webmaster Central (Post: 10 / Thread: 15)

OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS:
- Relaxation Room (Post: 2 / Thread: 7)
+ Technology & Gaming (Post: 2 / Thread 7)
+ TV, Movies, Music, & More (Post: 2 / Thread: 7)
+ Forum Games (Post: 1 / Thread: 3)

We know that the above information can be both frusterating and upsetting. However, just know that this is a way that we can continue to pay you guys in the midst of no website revenue. This is not permenent, but is only temporary until another mean of revenue is found. I wished that there was another way around this, but unfortunately there is not. We have applied to various advertisement platforms and are currently waiting to be approved.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns in regard to this change. I'll be happy to assist.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh so this is the reason why I am not getting any ads on my end. I hope something comes up soon Devin. It's alright we will hang about.
Unfortunately, yes. Our ad account is suspended until October 30th. I have already submitted an appeal, but it was immediately denied. I have applied to various other platforms in hopes of having something with a lower minimum cash-out amount. Just continue to hold with us and I'm sure this will be resolved sooner than later.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Will hold for sure. It's a bummer though. Did they at least say why it was suspended?
They mentioned it was suspended because website visitors were clicking too many ads. Which doesn't add up to me because fraud detection was implemented and the most a user could click an ad is twice before the ads disappear for a 24-hour period. Other than that, it didn't give me any other information. I manually found an appeal form, and attempted to appeal and advised them I would change the fraud detection to one-click allowed per 24 hours, but they denied that as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This thread may be rather long, so I do apologize in advance, but it does contain some very necessary information, so please be sure to read it all the way through.
As most of you are already aware, our Google Adsense account was temporarily suspended after reaching $70 in revenue. With this being said, all member cash-out requests have been processed using my personal funds and not the advertisement revenue. Therefore, to maintain website stability and to ensure that I can continue to pay you guys, we have had to make some temporary adjustments in regard to RIF Point crediting. As you are already aware, we were offering 10 RIF Points per post, and 15 RIF Points per thread, however, we are not able to offer this as of right now due to a lack of website revenue. This will not be permanent, but only temporary until we can work something out over the next couple of weeks to find a new revenue stream.

RIF INFORMATION CENTER

PROMOTION AND SERVICING

OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS:

We know that the above information can be both frusterating and upsetting. However, just know that this is a way that we can continue to pay you guys in the midst of no website revenue. This is not permenent, but is only temporary until another mean of revenue is found. I wished that there was another way around this, but unfortunately there is not. We have applied to various advertisement platforms and are currently waiting to be approved.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns in regard to this change. I'll be happy to assist.
Dear Devin, thank you for informing us about the R.I.F points adjustment. Please don't worry about it. I am sure that you will find a solution soon.

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They mentioned it was suspended because website visitors were clicking too many ads. Which doesn't add up to me because fraud detection was implemented and the most a user could click an ad is twice before the ads disappear for a 24-hour period. Other than that, it didn't give me any other information. I manually found an appeal form, and attempted to appeal and advised them I would change the fraud detection to one-click allowed per 24 hours, but they denied that as well.
My goodness this is why sometimes people do not trust adsense. And they do it as well when you have quite a considerable amount on your earning as well.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is a bummer indeed,hope the technical team can work around and find a long lasting solution to this set back.We will hang around definitely.Just hoping some in propto rewards can continue to come by.I think the marketplace must be opened up as well.Opened up meaning more activity there buying products and services that are beneficial for our individual businesses but must directly and indirectly benefit this forum.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is always the issue with Google Adsense. They are always fast to suspends ones account over irrelevant issues. Their excuse doesn't make much sense. But we will still stick around for as long as it takes Thank you

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome changes to the website and this may bring stability and hopefully you can find a solution so everyone can again start earning as they were doing till yesterday.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is always the issue with Google Adsense. They are always fast to suspends ones account over irrelevant issues. Their excuse doesn't make much sense. But we will still stick around for as long as it takes Thank you
I like that,we will stick around as long as it take,because we love this community and "THERE IS THAT FEELING RIGHT" those are words of a CHAMPION.I too believe we are going to withstand alot of storms many years to come with this community that we are part of.:)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like that,we will stick around as long as it take,because we love this community and "THERE IS THAT FEELING RIGHT" those are words of a CHAMPION.I too believe we are going to withstand alot of storms many years to come with this community that we are part of.:)
Yeah you are right with this. We need to withered the storm together.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240

RIF INFORMATION CENTER

PROMOTION AND SERVICING

OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS:

Ooh sorry about that. Don't worry. We will keep being loyal to the platform.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If too many clicks come from the same IP address, Adsense will consider it click fraud. If the clicks come from regular visitors, AdSense can term them invalid clicks. Using adsense on user-generated content sites like forums can be really tricky.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
If too many clicks come from the same IP address, Adsense will consider it click fraud. If the clicks come from regular visitors, AdSense can term them invalid clicks. Using adsense on user-generated content sites like forums can be really tricky.
When going from page to page on mobile navigation instead Adsence closes ad it can open the ad on new link not like in navigating with a PC or laptop this is difference so may use two networks one for PC or for mobile rendering like a-ads for mobile navigation.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

RIF INFORMATION CENTER

PROMOTION AND SERVICING

OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS:

We know that the above information can be both frustrating and upsetting. However, just know that this is a way that we can continue to pay you guys in the midst of no website revenue. This is not permanent, but is only temporary until another mean of revenue is found. I wished that there was another way around this, but unfortunately there is not. We have applied to various advertisement platforms and are currently waiting to be approved.

None of the said information are either frustrating or upsetting, they are all cool after all it's for the stability of the forum. Thanks @Devin we will sure hand around đź‘Ť

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back