Rif points loss?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been off from this forum for some frw months and am supprisied that my points are no longer there. I was almost reaching 5000 points and I was excited that I can come back to check up if my points have increased so that I can withdraw it. I didkt see my 4 thousand and something points and am wondering why they are not there . Is there any rule I missed about points and not loging in for a long time?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The earning in ptp site isn't affected due to inactivity of the member. That was the issue in the previous month the earning of the members in RIF disappeared but it was caused by a bug, so do message @Jordan.

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if there are spam threads than also the points get decreased
Post automatically merged:

You should contact the admin

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.788
I think now the site is very up and running smoothly without downtimes. It was only a bug that was eventually fixed and that everything resumed to its normal operations.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
You need to clarify one thing here guys, do the points increase even if you are not logging in to the site? I do not think so on my end but what I know is that no one can have access or is allowed to have access to one's existing points or Raw Rif. This means Raw rif or RIF cash can stay in one's account for quite some months. I also think through the transactions you can monitor how the points were used but also it is encouraged for us to check our balances regularly just in case there is any suspicious activity because using our points is like Cash and where there is cash then expect trouble.

Back