RIF: To/ From Naira, Crypto( Binance Pay,) or Paypal

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
If you seek to cashout your RIF to Naira (fiat currency), crypto currency, you can simply drop your request here.

I will buy your RIF at good rates . I buy as low as $0.5 worth of RIF and you can request as many times as possible. You can contact me for negotiation.

My rates are as follows for crypto
5 RIF = 1$ Fee
10RIF = $2 Fee
20 RIF = $4 Fee

If you are trading above 20 RIF, we can negotiate the price with discount.

RIF to Naira exchange for Nigerians, the rate is
1 RIF = N850/$
Note: You will be responsible for PayPal charges.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
It is good that service is back I was waiting for service for long period ago since it was discontinued from last time when get refund for what I donate here on RIF. Will accumulate some other RIF and exchange. This is if you may accept combined donations RIF and DBucks and Trendri forum balance.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
If you seek to cashout your RIF to Naira (fiat currency), crypto currency, you can simply drop your request here.

I will buy your RIF at good rates . I buy as low as $0.5 worth of RIF and you can request as many times as possible. You can contact me for negotiation.

My rates are as follows for crypto
5 RIF = 1$ Fee
10RIF = $2 Fee
20 RIF = $4 Fee

If you are trading above 20 RIF, we can negotiate the price with discount.

RIF to Naira exchange for Nigerians, the rate is
1 RIF = N850/$
Note: You will be responsible for PayPal charges.
Hi dear, kindly confirm if this offer is still available, i would like to know of you can change my RIF for some cryptocurrencies, for now, I would like to cash out cryptocurrencies before I can now be requesting for cash or my local currency.

Back