Robots to man a business in big companies

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.955
Home and office cleaning robots will be seen doing cleaning tasks in big companies starting year 2026. This is a big challenge for big-time investors to procure a cleaning robot and it is predicted that many big companies will hire a cleaning robot instead of human beings . One of the major factors driving the deployment of the robot vacuum cleaner is the highest number of occupational injuries being recorded in the janitorial industry. Many companies will surely invest in this cleaning robot and their sales will surely be skyrocketing. Time has come that the world of business will be manned by robots.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.018
This move has its advantage and as well disadvantages, but it would be a good one to invest in. I think starting a business of repairing these robots or maintaining them would also be a good one.

King Belieal

Somewhat Known
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$4.374
Raw Dex
$0.400
Robots are here to stay. The faster we embrace it and find ways to key into it, the better. I love this robot vacuum cleaner though. The health risks faced by humans in these job roles are too much.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.040
Some companys will take robots for cleaning but still robots can't clean desk or shelves. I guess cleaning company will not take just this part than vacuum clean to. Or owner will not have vacuum cleaners but still need cleaning company.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.955
It was already tested and guaranteed that robots can do good in cleaning in big companies only. There are no small offices that will gamble to pay robots to clean their offices only the big companies for it's risky for the janitors.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
It was already tested and guaranteed that robots can do good in cleaning in big companies only. There are no small offices that will gamble to pay robots to clean their offices only the big companies for it's risky for the janitors.
Hiring a robot for such roles is an investment to a business. I don't really see any risks associated with it. I think small businesses even need it to reduce the pressure of having to pay janitorial staff..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.955
Hiring a robot for such roles is an investment to a business. I don't really see any risks associated with it. I think small businesses even need it to reduce the pressure of having to pay janitorial staff..
In my opinion it's not good to disregard the human janitors because they need money to survive. I believe robots for cleaning services will be applicable only im big companies.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.018
But this would mean a lot of persons might end up becoming jobless. Then again there is also the possiblity of these robots malfunctioning, then the cost of maintaining them is also another factor to consider.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.955
That's right small offices may not afford to buy a cleaning robot. It's costly. It requires proper maintenance and constant upgrading. The cleaning robot manufacturers might also increase the price of their cleaning robot of there's a massive demand.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.589
That's the truth , Time has come now that the world of business will be manned by robots. I know that many companies will want to invest in the cleaning robot to save cost.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.955
Robots take over humanity but they only exist in nig corporations, in trading, and in private persons needing them for something else. People who can afford also buy a robot to help them in their betting.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.065
It would be great if they have them. Perhaps they can fire their janitors or helpers once they purchased and invested with AI robots. It seems the we can feel that AIs can really replace the jobs that people can do at present.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$0.955
Robots play its own function but my preference is still human to operate tasks. Humans have feelings robots none. It's being manipulated and programmed by the web experts. Robots are good in big companies though.

Back