Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you for real?
Why do we have to play about fifty video games if we want to keep mining? That is a lot and it will waste our time. It is better if I can do other things.
Indeed my dear friend. You must know that with the current BTC / € exchange rate, I'm earning just €0.05 a day, wasting about an hour of my time playing video games there, which, as you say, I could use for better things!!
So at this point I'm starting to think about abandoning Rollercoin...
What do you think, whether you are a member or not?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Well, some time ago, I saw a tutorial on Youtube which explained that it would be necessary to win at least 50 video games / day to keep the extraction power running so that it does not decrease. Now I notice in the last period a series of changes that seem to disadvantage us users!
What do you think about it?
I sincerely think that if they continue to change the rules against the user, it can end very badly, trying to suffocate their profits to force them to invest is not the option, since investing is an option not an obligation on the platform.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sincerely think that if they continue to change the rules against the user, it can end very badly, trying to suffocate their profits to force them to invest is not the option, since investing is an option not an obligation on the platform.
Indeed, my friend. As I may have already told you, I have never invested even 1 €uro on Rollercoin! And I have no intention of doing in the future either, given in my opinion, the continuous worsening of this crypro extraction platform.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
I have heard this name before, but i have not tried it myself. Sounds nice to play games and earn crypto currency though, but what is their payment system like?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Roller coin faucet is one of the best and I have seen users posting about their achievements from the faucet on different forums so I am also planning to learn all the details and join soon

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard this name before, but i have not tried it myself. Sounds nice to play games and earn crypto currency though, but what is their payment system like?
Unfortunately, Rollercoin does not pay in cash ($,€,etc) on Payp al but only in cryptocurrencies, therefore a cryptowallet (such as Coinbase) is required to be able to withdraw the earnings.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you getting Cryptocurrencies from.Rollercoin : You get Cryptocurrencies on Rollercoin by Playing Games. What's your thought?
I have been in rollercoaster but do not understand how they work properly for me to be able to gain that much from it but I guess it works for those who do make use of their laptop to play the games.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
I think you are to engage in the games then win to get rewarded. I'm yet to start anything here so I don't know how difficult or easy it is to use this site

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On Rollercoin it is possible to play the games present there, both with a desktop PC and also with a mobile phone. However some of those video games, I can't finish them by maneuvering with my smartphone.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Is this a safe faucet from which we can earn on our computer or mobile and it won't affect our system? I think we need a special device for mining to earn from it

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is this a safe faucet from which we can earn on our computer or mobile and it won't affect our system? I think we need a special device for mining to earn from it
My dear friend, Rollercoin is a mining simulator, not a real cryptocurrency miner. This simulation is offered to the user in exchange for several games of the video games present there. However this takes some time before finishing the various daily "quests" to have more simulated mining power.​

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Man, you should simply register and try it and see the experience, nothing more, it is what I usually do to get out of doubt, you try it and see how it works, it has nothing to do with real cryptocurrency mining, or watch a youtube tutorial.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Thanks @Alberello75 I just like to ask one question. Can I earn from this website without having any special equipment or laptop or computer? If yes then I would like to join and earn from it.
You do not need any of that, it is not real crypto mining, it is simply a game that the more you play you get currency from the game called RLT, and with them you can purchase virtual miners (not real) that offer you mining power which becomes cryptocurrencies.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would really love if you can send me a pm with your referral link and how to earn from it and I will surely try to join it soon, I joined that website you sent me earlier but I didn't find it interesting

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I would really love if you can send me a pm with your referral link and how to earn from it and I will surely try to join it soon, I joined that website you sent me earlier but I didn't find it interesting
Really? Do you work from a PC? That website is great for me, you simply connect your YouTube account to the platform, and you can watch videos in the background almost infinite, it is like a doped coinpayu, look how much I have to withdraw in a week.
Sin título.png

As you can see I have 202 rubles on the page ready to withdraw (instantly) which is $ 2.5 more or less just for watching videos in the background, like Coinpayu

and on the other hand, @Alberello75 was here before me, so he must be the one who sends you the referral link.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am still not aware of it and will like to learn more as generally I take more time to learn about new things and will ask you for more help thanks

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I am still not aware of it and will like to learn more as generally I take more time to learn about new things and will ask you for more help thanks
According to the information of referrals of the website, I have seen that you did not even make a click hehe, so you can not know if a website is interesting or not.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am talking about that website which is similar to social seos and yes I joined but I was unable to understand the tasks as they were not in English so I left trying

Back