Running a veterinary shop - Profitable or not?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my location, running a veterinary shop is a very profitable business. A lot of people here own pets. They need various kinds of services for their pets and they are willing to pay good money for the services.
It's a reality today that a lot of people love and have more faith in their pets and it's why they pay so much for the services of vets to take good care of their pets.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
In my location the business is very lucrative as the folks that are into it enjoy some sort of monopoly. In the sense that the business is not very competitive here.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a reality today that a lot of people love and have more faith in their pets and it's why they pay so much for the services of vets to take good care of their pets.
People that keep pets are generally rich people. That is to say that the vet doctor gets patronage from rich people. That is one of the major reasons why the business is flourishing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
There are lot of people that keep some livestock on the homes in my location. The likes of cows, goats, sheep, birds and rabbits for both commercial purposes and subsistence. All these people would require the vet services to attend to their livestock.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
Veterinary shops are very profitable in deed. The folks that provides the veterinary services tends to be making much money as they charge the consultation fees plus the medication sales.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They would charge you per hour for visiting your farm or pen. Some of them have animal dormitory where you can keep your pets when you are traveling for it to be well taken care of. That alone is a money spinner.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A veterinary shop is a shop that caters for the health needs of animals. They sell drugs and other things that help to prevent and treat animal diseases. They are certain requirements that are needed to get license to operate this kind of business.

Do you think this kind of business is profitable to set up and run? Do you have it on your country?

Well, recently I have noticed that many different pet shops and animal care clinics have opened a lot in my neighbourhood. The fact of the matter remains that this business is profitable because now more and more people own pets.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
In my country the veterinary officers, are the ones making much more money than the medical doctors. This is because there is less competition in the veterinary department than in the general medical clinics.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.058
Here in the province where I live, veterinary stores are in demand. Most likely because more and more people are becoming pet owners. In addition, they sell some livestock feeds.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
Here in the province where I live, veterinary stores are in demand. Most likely because more and more people are becoming pet owners. In addition, they sell some livestock feeds.
The veterinary business is indeed very profitable and lucrative in my location. The rate at which people become livestock keepers is so high that it overwhelms the existing veterinary services.

Back