Running business after covid 19, still hard or not?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, i open my shop before covid 19 (2018) the shop running so well that time and when covid 19 hit, we trying so hard to survive and lucky us we still survive untill now. I still remember how hard that time was, lucky us we sell basic needs, so people still come to my shop to buy their needs.

How about you? Is it still hard running business after covid 19?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are slowly recovering from covid and we would completely recover. It was challenging but things are picking up gradually.
Glad to know that, yes it was, i never imagine this pandemic hit so hard.
Post automatically merged:

There are so many businesses died during the pandemic. I felt bad that we need to experience the aftermath of this situation.
Many people died and i knew a few business owner who finally gave up because they cant running teir business anymore. Lesson learned, we have to save money for this special case.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
In this new normal, people are feeling certain that they could bring back their past losses to profit. Though not that so last, but at lest, chances are there if you only try to encourage and inspire yourself.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are slowly recovering from covid and we would completely recover. It was challenging but things are picking up gradually.
Yes. We are slowly recovering. Infact our markets have picked up. Because of our resilient nature, we have quickly rebouncing. We don't pray to experience same next year.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes. We are slowly recovering. Infact our markets have picked up. Because of our resilient nature, we have quickly rebouncing. We don't pray to experience same next year.
That's my prayer I hope we no longer experience this. I don't like such disaster. it comes to destabilize everything.

Back